More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:20:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Making new body morphs
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Making new body morphs  (Read 2680 times)
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
Making new body morphs
« on: 2011 September 11, 00:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is everybody aware of the situation in TS3, where if you attempt to make a new body slider, it will not work on anything but the nude outfit, because all the outfits made by EA have all their vertices in a mixed up order?  Each outfit is screwed up in a different way.  If an outfit was made using the same vertex order as the nude outfit, the slider would work.  I made some custom sliders that look pretty good in game, but they will never work on fully clothed sims.  Is this common knowledge?  Why isn't anybody working on these nude-based outfits?  Or is there a corner of the community that I'm not aware of yet, who is secretly trading these specialized outfits?

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
Re: Making new body morphs
« Reply #1 on: 2011 September 11, 03:10:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never noticed any difficulties with the body sliders I use. Waist sliders make waists smaller, and I've used them a few times to make it look like someone wearing a corset was actually wearing a corset, instead of just shirt that looks like a corset. Hip/arm/leg/breast/butt/etc sliders all work (for me) the way that I described the waist sliders working.

Are you setting your sims to high detail? Are you using a mod that allows for multiple sliders to function? If the answer to either of these is no, then there lies your problem.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
Re: Making new body morphs
« Reply #2 on: 2011 September 11, 03:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I mean I created some new sliders, and I'm trying to get them to work, but apparently it's only possible with BONE sliders, and not with GEOM sliders, like I've been doing.  The BONE sliders are very rigid, and have limitations on what you can do, so I really want my GEOM sliders to work with every outfit.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: