More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:01:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12  (Read 386870 times)
Silli
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12
« Reply #125 on: 2012 September 13, 21:30:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the penis tekst translated to Norwegian lol

Penis-tilstand
Penisinnstillinger
Avansert
Bli hard, Bli myk,Bli omskåret, Bli uomskåret
Gjør Penis tykkere/ tynnere/ lenger/ kortere
Gjør Testikler større/ mindre
Penis Lengde
Penis Tykkhet
Penis Helling/ Penis hell til høyre / Penis hell til venstre
Penis Vinkel/ Penis vinkel høyere/ Penis vinkel lavere
Testikkel Størrelse
Penis Forhud
Penis Ereksjon / Uomskåret Ereksjon
Tyvamin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2012 November 27, 19:07:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Up !

Hello, I would like a little penis, with the top still on, a "upperbody" format, not as a accessory. I got already one, but it bugs, can I send you the file by mail please ? Thanks ^^

Of course if we don't know the context of my message it's a little weird :p
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2012 November 27, 21:25:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a little wierd anyway. Even if CMAR gets the urge to make the format you like - what makes you think somebody's going to package it up and mail it to you?

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Tyvamin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2012 November 28, 16:52:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the pleasure of helping someone. ^^

PS : I don't need the "package", I take care of it my-self, but just somebody to look where are bugs..
« Last Edit: 2012 November 28, 17:24:25 by Tyvamin » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2012 November 28, 20:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No.  Fuck you.  Go away.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2012 November 28, 23:12:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No.  Fuck you.  Go away.
I was raised by my fine Southern-genteel-lady of a momma and so could never allow myself to behave like that ^ in public [my impatient sailor-potty-mouth usually only comes out with those nearest and dearest and never in front of elders   Wink ]...
However, there's a little repressed devilish brat deep inside me that does a little dance of glee when I see you guys talk like that...  So, Kiss  Happy Fucking Holidays!  Tongue

~slowly & guiltily backing out of the penis thread~

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2012 November 29, 00:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's what it gets for not LURKING MOAR.  And for suggesting that "the pleasure of helping" is reason enough to do something.  We don't do twee.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2012 November 29, 00:35:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Up !

Hello, I would like a little penis, with the top still on, a "upperbody" format, not as a accessory. I got already one, but it bugs, can I send you the file by mail please ? Thanks ^^

For the pleasure of helping someone. ^^

PS : I don't need the "package", I take care of it my-self, but just somebody to look where are bugs..

It's generally not a good idea to accept files from strangers just because they ask you to accept them; it's a little different than offering something that people want or need and then obliging, and in this case the item in question is obscure enough that I rather doubt you'd get many takers anyway. Perhaps if you describe a set of circumstances where something like that would be needed, and someone thinks it sounds like a good idea, they'll tackle it for themselves and share their version of a...dick shirt, or whatever it is you're asking for. Or maybe they will just mock you. Who knows?

Either way, people here don't really do the whole "helping just for the sake of helping" thing all that often, and even less frequently if you're just some random person who obviously hasn't lurked for more than eight seconds. Just go to MTS and ask for help in the creator forum. Describe the bugs and more than likely someone there can tell you what the issue is without ever downloading the file itself.
Tyvamin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2012 November 30, 21:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well no I did not lurked for eight seconds, I work on it for two months now. And I'm french so it's not easy for me to explain everything in english, that was an "sos" option. But what I can do is send screenshots of the bugs : the file is correct on tsr, but once in the game, it looks like nothing. I try to use the fonction clothes in order to get the penis not only under shower.

On TSR :
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's ok

On Sims 3 :
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Bad :/
Occasionally
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2012 December 01, 14:33:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm no expert, but it looks to me like you need to work on the joint assignments.  And if you're trying to make something for the bottom half (pants for example) cloned from something for the top half (a shirt), you may never get the correct joint assignments.  It really would be better to bring this up for discussion at Mod The Sims http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=597  (or is discussing genitalia-type stuff deemed unsuitable over there? If so, try Sexy Sims forum? http://www.sexysims2.com), but here's some info on assigning joints in TSRW:

http://wiki.thesimsresource.com/index.php?title=Assigning_Joints_in_TSRW

Even a broken clock gets to be right twice a day.
susucoklat
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2012 December 13, 15:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hello
i downloaded and applied this mod but my sims' penis just wont show up
I use the cmar_PenisMesh_Map2 and I have already downloaded and applied TummyZa's skins (it works perfectly)

how can I fix this?
is there any other files that I have to download?
DanielVieira
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2012 December 16, 19:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome!! Congratulations man!
I do have suggestions to improve though.

you could add some new sliders:
- glans size (for "mushrooms")
- veins (set the start of the slider as no veins and the end to very veiny)
- penis color (most penises are not really the same color as the rest of the body, you could add a slider to darken it compared to the body)
- glans color (the glans is always more pink/purple than the penis skin, you could set the start of the slider to "exatly the same color" and gradually change the color over the slider)

also it is a little weird that the "default" state is hard and not soft, it would be good to change that (or at least create a "set default state" command).

and I dont know if it's possible, but it would be nice a command to stay nude in the game (not "nude clothes", like we find in most mods). it's almost pointless to have such awesome tools to customize the penis and it's only noticeable while showering.
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2012 December 17, 00:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

also it is a little weird that the "default" state is hard and not soft, it would be good to change that (or at least create a "set default state" command).

The default state is soft in my game, or at least it was the last time I noticed a naked Sim.

and I dont know if it's possible, but it would be nice a command to stay nude in the game (not "nude clothes", like we find in most mods). it's almost pointless to have such awesome tools to customize the penis and it's only noticeable while showering.

Technically, even the nude pieces that ship with the game could be called "clothes," depending on the way you define the word in the context of the game, since Sims "wear" nude meshes just as they wear clothed meshes. In some cases there are actually multiples within the game itself, which is exactly what you get with custom "nude clothing": clones with unique internal numbering and different category flags. Take the base game male nude athletic top for instance. It's actually not the same as the nude top they wear in the shower, but the only differences are the numbering and category flags. Visibly, they are the same mesh, textures etc, and the game uses them in the same way, just for different categories.

Anyway, you could try this. It allows you to change the Sims into their nude clothing (the way the description is worded indicates that they are the pieces they actually use in the shower, not clones) on command.
« Last Edit: 2012 December 17, 03:27:53 by bitterquill » Logged
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2013 February 08, 14:53:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Late to the party, but whatever.

Up !

Yes, that's weird. I don't see the point of an "upperbody" format, and really don't understand what you mean. If you just want a smaller penis, use the sliders.

you could add some new sliders:
- glans size (for "mushrooms")
- veins (set the start of the slider as no veins and the end to very veiny)
- penis color (most penises are not really the same color as the rest of the body, you could add a slider to darken it compared to the body)
- glans color (the glans is always more pink/purple than the penis skin, you could set the start of the slider to "exatly the same color" and gradually change the color over the slider)

There's already a confusing number of sliders, IMO. The only one above that's even doable is the glans size. Texture details like color can't be controlled by a slider.

Very weird, since the default state IS soft. Maybe you're looking at someone else's penis, lol.

What bitterquill said. I don't think it's possible to make a sim stay in the nude outfit without a core mod. What's wrong with nude clothing? The nude state is just clothing like any other, and properly made nude clothing links to the same meshes.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2013 February 11, 07:48:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question is this compatible with University Life?  It was working prior to University life, but now when nude it goes back to the Barbie Doll look....or Ken Look, lol, I have taken out mods, have created new game, I thought maybe it was maybe something with the update from Nrass, when changing clothes the males have all the details, but when nude they go back to default version of Barbie/Ken look.  Question is this compatible with University Life and patched version of 1.50 the latest version? 

Well this a bit strange, I re-downloaded all the files, re inserted them, now it is finally showing up in the game.
« Last Edit: 2013 April 25, 19:10:19 by kece » Logged
midge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2013 June 07, 23:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Question is this compatible with University Life?  It was working prior to University life, but now when nude it goes back to the Barbie Doll look....or Ken Look, lol, I have taken out mods, have created new game, I thought maybe it was maybe something with the update from Nrass, when changing clothes the males have all the details, but when nude they go back to default version of Barbie/Ken look.  Question is this compatible with University Life and patched version of 1.50 the latest version? 

Well this a bit strange, I re-downloaded all the files, re inserted them, now it is finally showing up in the game.

This version here is out of date the one over at sexysims 2 was updated this year and works well in university.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: