More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 04:48:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12  (Read 388052 times)
midge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: For testing - morphing penis (NWS) script added
« Reply #75 on: 2011 October 14, 00:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ive deleted my caches again I missed one, up to now no issues, mayabe the installation requires all the cache files deleted before installing this mod?  god knows, however its been fine, probably a game bug glitch lol, again thank you for this and the penis.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2011 October 14, 11:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When in doubt, delete caches! Smiley Glad it's working.
Max
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2011 October 23, 23:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why can't I see penis???  Is it that the nudist mod isn't working???  If someone could post a lik for a working nudist mod I would be very happy!

Edit:  Why can't I see penis???  Is it that the nudist mod isn't working???  If someone could post a lik for a working nudist mod I would be very happy!  How do I see the penis also?
« Last Edit: 2011 October 24, 01:19:36 by Max » Logged
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2011 October 24, 02:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My my. Are you that desperate to see some genitalia on your Sims?

If you cannot see certain genitalia, then you are doing something wrong! Try reinstalling the mod in the correct location. Try deleting all .cache files. Try reading the first post. There's usually a link in there somewhere pointing you to a file. Also try some therapy while you're at it. And maybe look at a dictionary for some spelling lessons too.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2011 October 24, 14:37:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Max, nude clothing may make this not work. Try Snatif's True Nudists. Also clear your cache files.
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2011 October 24, 23:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The nude clothing from Sexy Sims makes this mod work fine at least on my system. Now the sims look more complete which is a nice addition.

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2011 October 25, 00:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just be forewarned that Snaitf set his nudist mod to "All" categories, all ages, and "Valid for Random."

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2011 October 29, 23:19:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come on now guys, you're just proving the Cracked hacks right.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
zombiestasterotten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2011 October 30, 07:03:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just be forewarned that Snaitf set his nudist mod to "All" categories, all ages, and "Valid for Random."

Post #43 of Santif's true nudist download has another flavor with no random, and something that changes the pregnancy nude morphs.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2011 October 30, 16:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Post #43 of Santif's true nudist download has another flavor with no random, and something that changes the pregnancy nude morphs.

The download creator should have made the option available to start with, instead of leaving it up to some random to put a fix in the comments.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
realmscat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2011 October 31, 14:48:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just giving some feed back. Since installing Pets this Mod caused my Jaw slider to cease working. It was the only one affected, and as soon as I removed the mod it worked again.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2011 October 31, 21:35:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just giving some feed back. Since installing Pets this Mod caused my Jaw slider to cease working. It was the only one affected, and as soon as I removed the mod it worked again.

Are you using a mod that increases the number of sliders the game can use?
midge
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2011 October 31, 22:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have pets and have no issues with the sliders whatsoever, I know if your using Nraas master controller alot of people have been having issues, all I have is this hack and awesome mod, I would try checking what mods you have.
zombiestasterotten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2011 November 03, 06:17:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The download creator should have made the option available to start with, instead of leaving it up to some random to put a fix in the comments.
Is it your job to complain? Being a trolly post whore must really fulfill your lifetime wants.
Starwind
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2011 November 03, 07:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it your job to complain? Being a trolly post whore must really fulfill your lifetime wants.

You've been here over 2 years and haven't realized it's everyone's job to complain? This board is built on complaints and snarks.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2011 November 03, 09:40:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You've been here over 2 years and haven't realized it's everyone's job to complain? This board is built on complaints and snarks.

And wit, intelligence and fucking good information and last but by no means least, a fucking awesome mod.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2011 November 03, 14:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's everyone's job to complain when there is something wrong with a download.  That's how people can make an informed decision before downloadiing it.  You, apparently, want to gobble up every piece of cc that gets spoonfed to you, regardless of issues; your game must be as slow-moving and bug-ridden as your brain.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2011 November 03, 15:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Complaining is important! In fact, at MATY, we regard only negative commentary to have value, for this very reason:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
zombiestasterotten
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2011 November 04, 10:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zombies ate my brain, so you are correct on the slow and buggy assertion, jeromycraig. EA does a fine job of borking The Sims 3; I'm not worried about some sideways CC. Although overlooking a piece of CC in a post on a forum is understandable, getting butthurt because it wasn't presented the way you thought it should be just makes you out to be the incessantly squeaky wheel. The rat avatar is very fitting for that; If that's your schtick I can deal with it. I think you just need to have some cheese and calm down a little, but you'd probably complain about being given snacks, too.

So anyways, there was a Terrible Penis Tornado coming to Sunset Valley with the insertion of Santifs' Nudist Mod, however that was averted and I got just enough Penis to blow my skirt up, with the update of the mod by BaXiM. So, it works; I tested it. Used it with awesomemod & the OP. The "outfitcp" command comes in well there.  Sorry, can't complain, the file works for me.
Count
PA
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2011 November 04, 13:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is a little odd having the option come up on dogs and toms.  Haven't had a male horse to see if it's there, too, and I haven't tried to see what, if anything, the settings would do to a pet model.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2011 November 04, 13:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Zombies ate my brain, so you are correct on the slow and buggy assertion, jeromycraig. EA does a fine job of borking The Sims 3; I'm not worried about some sideways CC. Although overlooking a piece of CC in a post on a forum is understandable, getting butthurt because it wasn't presented the way you thought it should be just makes you out to be the incessantly squeaky wheel. The rat avatar is very fitting for that; If that's your schtick I can deal with it. I think you just need to have some cheese and calm down a little, but you'd probably complain about being given snacks, too.

So anyways, there was a Terrible Penis Tornado coming to Sunset Valley with the insertion of Santifs' Nudist Mod, however that was averted and I got just enough Penis to blow my skirt up, with the update of the mod by BaXiM. So, it works; I tested it. Used it with awesomemod & the OP. The "outfitcp" command comes in well there.  Sorry, can't complain, the file works for me.

You're missing my entire point, which was that it was idiotic of the creator to make the thing valid for random in the first place, though not quite as idiotic as your extended storm metaphor.

fiberglassdolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Morphing penis (NWS) - final(ish) version, translations requested
« Reply #96 on: 2011 November 10, 11:46:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I take a break from simming for a few months and come back to this? Some sick scripter who wants to give her sims genitalia, and who totally surpasses Crammyboy's TS2 attempt? Praise be to the Mother Llama! Keep up the good work.

My teens and elders aren't being endowed though; is the Map2 mesh not updated for them?
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2011 November 10, 23:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about surpassing Crammyboy, but thanks!

Map2 works for teens and elders in my game. Do you by any chance use Whiterider's muscle slider fix for nude teens and elders? The full version includes the nude bottoms and conflicts with my nude meshes but the 'no bottoms' version should work fine with mine. If that's not the problem, do you use any other mod that might include nude bottom meshes?
fiberglassdolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2011 November 11, 01:14:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, yes I do. Thanks, you are on top of things!
simsmx
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2011 November 12, 04:57:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's the Spanish translation:

Estado del pene
Ajustes del pene
Avanzado
Ponerse erecto, Ponerse flácido, Circuncidarse, Incircuncidarse
Ensanchar / Estrechar / Agrandar / Empequeñecer pene