More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:19:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12  (Read 386838 times)
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Morphing penis (NWS) -new version, update 04/29/12
« on: 2011 September 10, 23:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a default replacement penis made using a mesh posted over on SexySims by Rockerduck. It's a default replacement mesh for Adult/YA, with sliders for length, thickness, erection, and testicle size. It's UV mapped to use the same textures as the DBCAB penis. The sliders can be found in the head/ears general section.

Issues: The penis has a strange sort of stripy appearance in CAS, but not in the game, or at least not in my game. Some of the combinations of the extremes of these morphs can result in distortion.

I plan to also do teens and elders, and to take a look at a scripting mod to do adjustments in-game. (Edit: all these are done.)

Feedback appreciated!

Edit 9/17:
Version 2 beta is uploaded, with teens and elders added, support for lod2 and lod3 added, and a foreskin slider added which probably needs more work. Note that if the foreskin slider is used, you have to use the "Uncut Erection" slider instead of the regular Erection slider.

Edit 11/6/2011:

Final (for now) version 1 is uploaded:

• The base meshes and morphs have been tweaked a bit. The foreskin morph in particular has been improved to show less distortion with variations of penis length.
  • The script is completely reworked. The 'Get Hard' and 'Get Soft' options affect ONLY the current outfit. If you want an erection in every outfit you'll have to either change the sim into each outfit and use the script, or just take the sim into CAS with the mod of your choice and set it there.
  • An Advanced section has been added to the script which allows you to increase/decrease length, thickness, and testicle size; and set circumcised or uncircumcised state.
  • There are two variations of the mesh mapping - choose one: Map1 is compatible with skins made by Oykawoo for DBCAB's mesh (http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172698, http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172617). Map2 is compatible with TummyZa's skins for Base1980's mesh (http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13191.0) and will not conflict with shoe textures.
  • There's a Pets version of the script that adds interactions to humans only, and a Pre-Pets/1.24 and earlier version for anyone not patched up to date.
  • The teen and elder meshes fix the EA problem of the muscle definition slider not working.
  • If you don't have all the sliders installed, the "Show Penis Settings" option in the script doesn't work.

As always, please let me know of any problems!

Important - forgot to add, at this point all text is in English only. If I could get translations for the following in several languages I'll do localization:

Penis State
Penis Settings
Advanced
Get Hard, Get Soft, Get Circumcised, Get Uncircumcised
Set Penis thicker / thinner / longer / shorter
Set Testicles bigger / smaller
Penis Length
Penis Thickness
Penis Tilt / Penis tilt to the right / Penis tilt to the left
Penis Angle / Penis angle higher / Penis angle lower
Testicle Size
Penis Foreskin
Penis Erection / Uncut Erection

Edit 11/12:
Conflicts with Whiterider's Muscle Slider Fix for nude teens and elders, full version. Please use the 'no male bottoms' version instead. My penis meshes include the muscle slider fix so you won't lose the muscle definition.

Update 11/28/2011:

• The seam on the inner left leg where the muscle definition shading doesn't match has been fixed.
  • The gap at the waist for teens has been fixed.
Please re-download whichever set of meshes you're using.

Update 4/29/2012:

The script and sliders have been updated. Only the patch 1.31 - 1.33 version is uploaded here because of the number of uploads restriction; you can get versions for 1.26 - 1.29 and for any patch level before 1.26 from SexySims2.
Two new sliders: Penis Tilt (right-left) and Penis Angle (up-down).
Support added for local languages, with translations for Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Finnish.
The erection morphs have been made a little higher.
Meshes for nude teen and elder male tops with the muscle definition slider problem fixed so they match the bottoms in this mod, and fixed meshes for the nude teen and elder females, are available from the post for this mod on SexySims2.  

Many thanks to everyone who contributed a translation, and any mistakes (I'm sure there are some) are entirely my fault.  Anyone who wants to can add or modify their own translation if you know how to use s3pe - open the package for the script or the slider, find the Strings entry for your language, right-click, and click "Edit STBL". If you want to post additional translations here, please do so and I'll add them to the next version.

* cmar_PenisMesh_Map1.zip (247.43 KB - downloaded 35831 times.)
* cmar_PenisMesh_Map2.zip (248.52 KB - downloaded 30738 times.)
* cmar_Penis_Sliders_Script_1.31-1.33.zip (40.33 KB - downloaded 31972 times.)
« Last Edit: 2012 April 29, 21:43:02 by Cmar » Logged
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: For testing - morphing penis (NWS)
« Reply #1 on: 2011 September 10, 23:42:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll give these a go. The one on the left looks about average, the one on the right is what you get if you strike it lucky.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2011 September 11, 00:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess Oona's booked for the next two weeks!  The witch better move over.
« Last Edit: 2011 September 11, 00:55:38 by cwurts » Logged

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 September 11, 02:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand Oona already has a vestigial one.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 September 11, 02:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand Oona already has a vestigial one.

Like her creator?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 September 11, 03:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This mod is a welcome addition to the game and I'll test these out as well.

Edit: Should this file be placed in the Skins folder or the Mod folder under Hacks? I have it in Skins and can only see the slider for penis thickness.
« Last Edit: 2011 September 11, 04:11:47 by Aventurine » Logged

"Only the spoon knows what is stirring in the pot"
Shazaam
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 September 11, 07:03:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I plan to also do teens and elders, and to take a look at a scripting mod to do adjustments in-game.

Feedback appreciated!

Wow!!! This is awesome.

You should made for children and toddler too.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 September 11, 08:26:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow!!! This is awesome.

You should made for children and toddler too.

*gets out poking stick and then just sighs in apathy* Run away little tard.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Cmar
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 September 11, 12:17:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Aventurine: It doesn't matter which folder you put the packages in as long as your game is set up to recognize it. Did you scroll through the whole list of head/ears sliders? In my game thickness is higher in the list than the others.

@Shazaam: Beyond whatever perviness may or may not be involved, a penis for children and toddlers isn't practical since the game uses the same nude mesh for boys and girls. The results would be too disturbing to contemplate.
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 September 12, 03:38:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, I did look through all the different sections for the head and ear sliders. I'll figure it out eventually and really want to be able to use this as it adds more realism to the game. I'm glad you will be creating it for the teens as well.

saladoor
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 September 12, 15:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daft question. How do i get my sim starkers in cass in order to play around with the goods?  Tongue
Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 September 12, 18:22:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daft question. How do i get my sim starkers in cass in order to play around with the goods?  Tongue

I think you can disable the clothing filter, or just enter CAS from in game while they're naked. There's also naked clothing on sexysims2.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 September 12, 20:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You start by capitalizing the proper pronoun "I".

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
saladoor
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 September 13, 16:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh jeromycraig, it must be awful to have such a joyless life. I pity you. That is all!
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011 September 13, 21:15:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh jeromycraig, it must be awful to have such a joyless life. I pity you. That is all!
Hm, are we assume that anyone who corrects people's grammar on this forum, which has rules about using correct grammar, has no life?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 September 13, 21:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This, from a person who was squeeing in anticipation of playing with pixel penises.

ditzie
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011 September 13, 23:40:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for making this and I am also glad you will be doing the teen and elder ones. The one I use now is only for YA/A and it just looks weird when the T/E boys don't have all their parts when showering and stuff.

Just a thought:
Some people are a lot like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they bring a big smile to your face when pushed down a flight of stairs.
ZelRai
Corpulent Cretin

Go to Hell Starler and take this avatard with you.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011 September 13, 23:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*clicks the download.

First one I've seen that actually has sliders, will give it a try after I finish up my home work for my medical coding class.

1337 is a number not a word, even by my relaxed standards.
I am a yasha-kitsune, deal with it.
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011 September 14, 13:40:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Aventurine

You is use a moar sliders hack? You're gonna need AwesomeMod or something similar to enable moar sliders than EAxis wants you to use. Otherwise, additional sliders will simply not show up which may or may not be the case for you. Just sayin'.

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
Aventurine
Dimwitted Dunce

Aun Aprendo...

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011 September 14, 18:33:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rockerduck: Ah, I am using AM but perhaps need to enable moar sliders in the config file. I will check on this and nice hint.

GaminRoger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011 September 14, 23:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cmar thanks very much for these sliders they are great and i can't wait till you have them for out teens too.
Roger
ZelRai
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011 September 14, 23:40:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am impressed with this mod, it hands down beats any of the similar MTS mods out there.  As for improvements I don't really have use or need for teen/elder capabilities myself.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011 September 15, 14:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We'd like to see this extended (pardon the pun) for all ages, we often have naturist families in the game and it just looks bizarre when Granddad and Dad are wandering around fully equipped and the kids and teens aren't.

As if a family running around naked at all times isn't bizarre as it is.  Learn to read:

Beyond whatever perviness may or may not be involved, a penis for children and toddlers isn't practical since the game uses the same nude mesh for boys and girls. The results would be too disturbing to contemplate.

Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011 September 15, 18:09:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked out the sliders and male equipment in CAS. The mod works very well even with some issues, but that's expected according to Cmar's previous note about its appearance (coloring and lighting) in CAS.

As for the odd requests having the equipment show up on toddlers and children, I think those odd posters should remove their own equipment so they won't produce any spawn with intelligence as low as theirs.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
ZelRai
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011 September 15, 18:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked out the sliders and male equipment in CAS. The mod works very well even with some issues, but that's expected according to Cmar's previous note about its appearance (coloring and lighting) in CAS.

As for the odd requests having the equipment show up on toddlers and children, I think those odd posters should remove their own equipment so they won't produce any spawn with intelligence as low as theirs.

Removed no, permanently disabled and made painful to continue having yes. 

I'm reasonably certain Cmar will fix the CAS lighting issues, once the actual mod is completely finished to her specs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: