More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:35:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Questions about EPs(patches) and AwesomeMod...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Questions about EPs(patches) and AwesomeMod...  (Read 6751 times)
Akarin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Questions about EPs(patches) and AwesomeMod...
« on: 2011 August 18, 02:51:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I have currently every EP except for Generations, and no stuff packs. The game is completely updated, and I have AwesomeMod installed (Thank you so much for the existence of this mod it's (well) awesome). I was directed here by a website which said that AM wasn't update all the way to the most recent patch (Ignored it because it's easy to delete a package/restart a game for me so it didn't matter) whether or not that was true the mod works beautifully on my game with no errors or anything of the sort so far. However...
In the future if I choose to install EPs as soon as they come out/patches as soon as they are available, will the mod begin to behave badly?
Is it better to wait a few weeks before installing EPs/updates? How quickly does the mod usually catch up with updates? (obviously EPs can be a bit more indepth to catch up to/add new features and what not)
There's a few noobish questions for you, I poked the search a bit but didn't have any idea what to search up to get the exact answers.
And again, thanks, this mod makes my game so much more fun to play.
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Questions about EPs(patches) and AwesomeMod...
« Reply #1 on: 2011 August 18, 04:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good on the ignoring; AM is updated quite promptly,  although there are test versions put up before it is released 'into the wild'.

For a while now, Mods have been updated to patch number, not to EP/SP, so you should not have any problems. You *may* have to play without AM until it is updated though, but historically it is such a short period that it shouldn't cause much hardship.
Akarin
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Re: Questions about EPs(patches) and AwesomeMod...
« Reply #2 on: 2011 August 18, 23:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, that was really helpful, it's good to know that the program is updated to quickly definitely leaves less to worry about when I patch!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: