More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:25:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  nude outfit
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: nude outfit  (Read 10308 times)
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
nude outfit
« on: 2011 August 15, 01:56:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a premade sim who wears bizarre outfits: high heel boots, and a tracksuit in the shower.I made him active and changed to outfits I like, but how can I make him revert to real nude?I dressed him in nude outfits, but now he is a ken doll, without the penis my male sims sport when they are really nude.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: nude outfit
« Reply #1 on: 2011 August 15, 01:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stop downloading crap CC.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 August 15, 16:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, no, these items (boots and tracksuit) appear to be ea's.I would never download mid-thighs boots.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 August 15, 16:19:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, no, these items (boots and tracksuit) appear to be ea's.I would never download mid-thighs boots.

To clarify: you have some kewian based substitute crap CC. Crap CC can cause random effects to shit totally unrelated to them, so something like a bad dress could cause the havoc you observe - it's not necessarily the specific item in question.

Purge and download crap no more.

ETA: threw in a "like". Yes I know this isn't bookface and no, Indiasong, the "like" is not for you. The "dislike" is for you.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 August 15, 16:23:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's wrong with thigh-high boots?
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 August 15, 16:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No they are not and yes you did, maybe not on purpose, but you did. This is reason 48 why sims3packs are bad, vary bad. You get stuff you don't know about. Read this, especially post three, check those links and read them. Also, when Pes says it's shit CC, it's shit CC, don't second guess the Pes.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 August 15, 16:55:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You all answered while I was testing some more. and you're right, someone must have used the thigh high boots as a starting point because they appear twice in female, the ea ones and others below with a gap at the ankle, same as those that appear in the male category. I took out all shoes, same thing.I have very few clothing packages, am pulling them all out, but I'm afraid it could have been a sim simspack, and those are difficult to find. And as I only play during the summer holidays, I have to go baaack.
Another question: is there a long legs wetsuit, and was it a store or dr pepper suit? I noticed in my launcher a shirt and jeans outfit called wetsuit. If it came with a game, I can delete the faulty item. If it was some store item something else is modifying it.
Last question: I mainly download .sim files. Is there any CC inside?
« Last Edit: 2011 August 15, 17:35:46 by Indiasong » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 August 15, 19:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 August 15, 19:38:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After searching moar the wetsuit is a wet suit, ea's idea of a joke.
I'd love to nuke the boots, but I haven't found them yet. Maybe they came with a lot, like the doll...
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 August 15, 20:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After searching moar the wetsuit is a wet suit, ea's idea of a joke.
I'd love to nuke the boots, but I haven't found them yet. Maybe they came with a lot, like the doll...

They came with a sims3pack sim you installed.

Versus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 August 15, 21:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://crinrict.blogspot.com/2010/07/bad-cc-kategorisiert-fur.html

You're probably looking for "Night Time Day Time Everyday Shoes."
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 August 15, 21:25:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you but that's not it. They look just like the game thigh high boots, but with a gap at the ankle.
I only installed 2 simspack sims in 2011, greennoodle and Abby. If I uninstall them, will the cc go too?
Versus
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 August 15, 21:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure? They look just like the EA boots to me, just in brown, with the gap at the ankle and everything. Might be harder to see since it's on a toddler.
Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 August 15, 21:52:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're right, I tried on a toddler! I found it in DCbackup, but is there a way to know where it is from, to destroy it without reinstalling everything? Otherwise I might reinstall the shoes too. It's something I installed in January. Found it, a sims called Abby. But I had already uninstalled her, and the shoes are still there.
Nothing in the launcher. Installed her again, but no cc in the launcher except for the sim.
« Last Edit: 2011 August 15, 23:14:42 by Indiasong » Logged
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011 August 15, 22:49:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It doesn't work that way, you have to find the item in the launcher and uninstall it, when you installed the sim you installed the boots as a seperate item. If you have a lot of cc installed via the launcher you may have to play around with the dbc file names inorder for the launcher to see it, there's a thread around here somewhere with the process in it.

Indiasong
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 August 15, 23:16:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took out half my dbcs, and the launcher showed less than half.
Found a tutorial, and when on a delete spree.
Thank you all for your help.
And if anyone knows which purple eyeshadow forces itself on all sims in cas, I'd be glad to exterminate it.
« Last Edit: 2011 August 17, 22:03:48 by Indiasong » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: