More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 06:43:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  coffee cup hack for NL?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: coffee cup hack for NL?  (Read 10978 times)
PanSola
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
coffee cup hack for NL?
« on: 2005 November 28, 01:56:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw the punchcup hack in the NL list, but no coffee cup hack.

Does the features of the punchcup hack include that of the coffee cup hack?  It wasn't obvious in the rftm.txt.

Thanks!
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: coffee cup hack for NL?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 28, 02:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't be sure, but I don't think so. My sims were still seeking coffee tables to put espresso cups on with only the punchcup hack, until I decided to give the old coffee cup hack a go, stuck it back in my downloads folder and it seems to be working with NL.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 28, 02:10:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems to work, but sometimes I have sims putting them on the floor instead.  I don't know if this has to do with sloppiness like with taking books out of the bookshelf, but they will line the floor with them sometimes, and I have to tell them to clean them up.  And they have sinks and a dishwasher available to use.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 28, 02:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm. Odd. It seems to have gone missing from the directory. Reuploaded and relinked. The Uni version still functions. The "old" version pre-Uni doesn't quite handle the barista thing.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 28, 04:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The hack doesn't always work for me, but that was the same before Nightlife, as well. Sometimes they still put the cup on a table, sometimes on the floor, as well.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 28, 05:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will happen if the table is the closest source of cup disposal. Sims now choose the closest available source of cup disposal, which could be a table, or it could be the dishwasher.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 28, 05:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will happen if the table is the closest source of cup disposal. Sims now choose the closest available source of cup disposal, which could be a table, or it could be the dishwasher.

Including the floor?  Cheesy I'm afraid there is always going to be some floor closer to the sim than any dishwasher would be. I will have to pay closer attention to this, when they place it on the floor and when someplace else.

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 28, 06:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Weren't they supposed to have fixed this in the patch? 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 28, 07:28:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They were supposed to fix a lot of stuff with the patch that didn't actually get fixed. Tongue
msrachel
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 May 02, 12:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HELP! HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT!!!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 May 02, 13:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HELP! HOW DO YOU INSTALL IT!!!

You resurrected a six-year-old thread to ask a question -- without the proper use of an actual question mark, mind you -- that could be readily answered with the most basic of searches?  Please go die in a fire.  You are clearly too stupid to be allowed the use of custom content.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Tarlia
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 May 02, 17:30:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I smell a troll.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 May 03, 02:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I smell a troll.

Le sigh.  Sadly, we get stuff exactly like this all the time that ISN'T trolling, so it's hard to tell sometimes.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: