More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:15:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Forcetwins not working?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Forcetwins not working?  (Read 3982 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Forcetwins not working?
« on: 2011 July 31, 20:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did EA change something with Generations, or could this be an addon thing? I am no longer able to use the Forcetwins cheat in order to, well, force my sim to have twins of course. I wanted to guarantee my sim's first kids were twin boys, but the cheat no longer works.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
Re: Forcetwins not working?
« Reply #1 on: 2011 August 01, 00:16:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that cheat was for TS2?

TS3 is pretty easy to manipulate whether your sim has twins/triplets or not. I think you give them the fertility treatment, or have the mother listen to a lot of kids music/watch kids shows while pregnant. The family-oriented trait helps too I think.
I don't think I've ever used "forcetwins" in TS3; but combining the above works really well to get multiples.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 August 02, 01:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that cheat was for TS2?

TS3 is pretty easy to manipulate whether your sim has twins/triplets or not. I think you give them the fertility treatment, or have the mother listen to a lot of kids music/watch kids shows while pregnant. The family-oriented trait helps too I think.
I don't think I've ever used "forcetwins" in TS3; but combining the above works really well to get multiples.

Nah it was for TS3, it works fine on my neices' computer which has just the original TS3.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
DMDye
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 August 02, 02:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is your niece's game patched up to the same level as your game?  Remember, they fix some; they break some.

I can vouch for  the kid's music following your sim around to work - my daughter kept a radio at the kid's station and moved it to wherever her sim went, and she got twins.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 August 02, 08:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you hamtards supporting the Municipality? Where would you be without Awesome advice? Laptop shoved up your rectum? Surely that's worth $20.

Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 August 04, 00:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you hamtards supporting the Municipality? Where would you be without Awesome advice? Laptop shoved up your rectum? Surely that's worth $20.

Yah I donated $25 recently, all I have to spare at the moment as I have to save $1k for my rental bond for my new house.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: