More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 14:34:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Compression/Decrapification and Store Archive
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Compression/Decrapification and Store Archive  (Read 10442 times)
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
Compression/Decrapification and Store Archive
« on: 2011 July 29, 23:50:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi folks. I used to post here a few months back, but i ended up uninstalling The Sims 3 when my Laptop began crapping out. It has since been fixed, and I'm back to playing. I've gotten AwesomeMod installed just fine, but now I'd like to get some of the store content back. I prefer the decrapification/compression method over .package files (thanks to Witch for that method by the way,) and was wondering if I have all the right flies. I recall there being one compression program with an actual UI rather than command prompt, but I can't seem to find it. All I have is: decrapify.exe, s3rc.exe, and Witch's s3rcBatch.cmd. Am I missing anything?

EDIT: Found it. It was the Compressorizer from DJS Sims.

I also recall someone here on the forum had a massive 4shared archive of all the store content in pristine unmodified sims3packs. If I could get a link to that I'd be extremely grateful. I'll keep searching in the meantime.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Compression/Decrapification and Store Archive
« Reply #1 on: 2011 July 30, 01:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.4shared.com/dir/17306228/15ed3d2d/TS3.html

Doesn't seem to have been updated for some of the new stuff, and if you prefer Sims3Packs, you'll still have to go hunting through the store thread for a few things.
dajare
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012 July 14, 07:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone help me with the same?? This link i broken and I have now a new laptop to reload everything on. I am afraid Im not as educated on the compression, but if someone could rcommend the easiest way -- and best way-- to compress my filess. I have way too much game lag on just what ive loaded thus far,
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012 July 14, 12:22:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can someone help me with the same?? This link i broken and I have now a new laptop to reload everything on. I am afraid Im not as educated on the compression, but if someone could rcommend the easiest way -- and best way-- to compress my filess. I have way too much game lag on just what ive loaded thus far,

Go find someone else to bother, the grown-ups are trying to have a conversation.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: