More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 20:11:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Wha??? Noretiredjobspam blanks wants?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wha??? Noretiredjobspam blanks wants?  (Read 3450 times)
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
Wha??? Noretiredjobspam blanks wants?
« on: 2005 October 31, 01:45:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Remember the problem I was having right after I installed NL with the blank wants?  Well, I put back in a bunch more hacks and started to play.  Fresh CAS brother and sister.  Moved them into House of Fallen Trees.  Before lot finishes loading, I get the wants stack controller error.  Delete.  I took entire hack folder out.  No more blank wants.  I mutter under breath.  Take out JM folder only.  No blank wants.  Mutter even more.  Start adding in 5 hacks at a time.  Finally isolate it in the "n's" somewhere.  Remove all "n" hacks and start adding in two at a time.  Finally adding in "noretiredjobspam" and "noshockforoutgoing" and the wants go all blank again.   Huh Huh  So I take out "noshock".  Wants still blank.  So I take out "noretired"  we're back in business.  This is bizarre and I'm sure it must be conflicting with something else I have.  From Twojeffs I have:

Busker tipping
Low food
Chinese & coffee sit down
Age transition - teens keep loves
Go steady
No plant want
Energy scultpure
collegeadjuster
NL no instrument want
triplets & quads 2.4
NL no autonomous nap
NL call to chat
Formal Wedding
Same sex marriage

I have from Inge:
Endless buffet
Readingskills NC
Homework skills
no community plate clean

From crammyboy:
eat more talk less

I have the nudity patch in my startup file.

I play with woolprop enabled

Anyone?  Bueller?

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Wha??? Noretiredjobspam blanks wants?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 31, 01:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the nudity patch in my startup file.

This file cause a lot of troubles, I think.

I suggest you to scan your Downloads folder with the Clean Installer, write down all red lines - exit, find the red-marked files and move them to a folder on your desk.
Enter the game, run it for a while. If all is right - exit, drug any hack from the desktop folder; enter the game - run for a while. This way you will found the bad hack.

I have some hacks that are red-marked, but don't cause any harm to the game. I put them one after another, and tested the game running with them.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 31, 01:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the retired job wants and put in JM's hack for this when it went into the NL folder.  But it simply doesn't seem to work for me.  The last time I played my elders' houses, they still wanted all the crappy jobs.

Are you referring to the censor cheat in your startup cheats file?  You should remove that since it doesn't work in NL anyway.  I doubt it hurts anything since I played with it on for a while after installing NL.  The game simply doesn't recognize it anymore. 
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 31, 02:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had "seethem2" installed which disabled the censor grid, started up woolprop, etc.  I have nuked that and we'll see.  But now I have a new problem.  i have NO CLUE what is going on with my game tonight, but after I found this hack problem (and I did what you said Gali, if you read my whole first post, I removed everything and added in one by one till I found the culprit), now I have wants again, but NO custom personal content (ie clothes, hair, makeup, jewelry).  I have custom furniture, wallpaper, lights, plants, etc.  The custom hair & stuff is all in my downloads folder, most of it nicely organized in subfolders, but I can no longer access it at all from CAS, from inside a house at the mirror, from the clothing tool, nothing.  I am getting SO FRUSTRATED!!!!

C

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 31, 02:54:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try getting an updated one. I think a problem with that one got squished...

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 31, 03:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try getting an updated one. I think a problem with that one got squished...

I have the updated clothing tool.  Is that what you meant?  At least I think it was.  I'll have to check the dates.  It was after I told my sim to use the clothing tool to get her custom hair back after removing all the downloads to improve loading time, and there was no custom content available to choose, although in the "plan outfit" stage, most of her custom stuff was there to be chosen, I just couldn't buy anything new custom and when it came to change appearance, there was no hair, makeup, eyes, etc.  I then went to CAS, all still gone.  Tried a different neighborhood.... nada.  Tried exiting, removed the old clothing tools and restarting the game... no go.  That is why I am now bald and will need some custom hair as soon as I get it back!  ARRRGH!

C

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: