More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:46:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Low Water Pub - Dive Bar for Riverview
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Low Water Pub - Dive Bar for Riverview  (Read 10758 times)
Blech
Garrulous Gimp

Moar Stanky Than You

View Profile
Low Water Pub - Dive Bar for Riverview
« on: 2011 June 16, 05:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just came back to the game after a really long hiatus and after getting sick of Bridgeport, I went back to my old fave, Riverview. I'm currently in the process of converting old homes into bars and clubs that fit in with the town. I converted the trailer home "Low Water" on 50 Ely Road into a Dive Bar to fit in with the low-income look of that part of town. It turned out pretty decent IMHO, so I thought I'd see if anyone else would want it in their game.

In an attempt to make the place look as low-key and low-budget as possible, I went easy on the decorating, so the lot is pretty light on CC (3 deco items from MTS and 1 store item) and I ended up only using items from the base game, AMB, and LN. The only thing I changed on the outside was the color of the siding and the decks. Other than that, the original exterior is intact. I tore down the walls inside, so the bar is pretty open with just one unisex restroom with 2 stalls. For entertainment, there's the bar, a stage w/ instruments, one arcade game, a foosball table, darts, and a small TV with benches on the back porch.

Pics:

I have all EP/SP's and I'm fully patched up to 1.22, but as I said earlier, I only used items from the base game, AMB, and LN, if that matters.

CC recommended but not required*:
Cigarettes and ashtray by lemoncandy at MTS
Gin and whiskey bottles by lemoncandy at MTS
Daily Specials Chalkboard by daluved1 at MTS
The Never-Spill Bucket Store item (I can't remember which set it's from.)

*I used Delphy's CUSTARD to clean the lot but It's My First Day, so please let me know if that attempt was full of fail.

Any other feedback would also be greatly appreciated. I'm also working on rebuilding "The Water Hole Juice Bar" to a LN-compatible Watering Hole, from the ground-up, converting the warehousey-looking pool into a dance club, and converting the rowhouse "Plum Place" to an antiquey consignment store, so if there's any interest, I could upload those, too, when done.

* Copy of Low Water Pub.rar (0.5 KB - downloaded 405 times.)

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Evil is profitable only when everyone is not evil.
Moar words of wisdom from our wise and bearded Fearless Leader.
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Low Water Pub - Dive Bar for Riverview
« Reply #1 on: 2011 June 27, 17:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am always looking for SMALLER lots for the various bars and clubs. The ones that came with LN are just way too big. Thank you for this. I will install it today and test it out.
Nick
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 July 03, 20:20:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is a really good job. I was upset that the only club Late Night gives you to actually put into neighborhoods is that big Waylon's Bar or something. I'm playing Riverview now so this will be perfect. Thank you!

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." - George Carlin
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 July 04, 02:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I probably shouldn't have decrapified this, but I was doing a bulk lot with the Gothique stuff. Anyway, it shows in the library as an unnamed file that cannot be placed. I will try with an uncrapified version.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Sigmund
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 July 04, 03:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually decrapify all my lots, and put them in the Library folder in .package format. Haven't tried it with this lot, but it generally works fine.

I sing along with elevator music.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 July 04, 04:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any downside to decrapifying when it isn't needed?

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 July 07, 11:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any downside to decrapifying when it isn't needed?
No. If you decrapify a house with no crapified content, absolutely nothing happens.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: