More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:35:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Super "n00b" Attack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Super "n00b" Attack  (Read 8471 times)
dizzy-moo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Super "n00b" Attack
« on: 2011 June 08, 21:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, so I used AwesomeMod with the 1.19 vers. and it was awesome, like it says on the tin, but then I updated the Sims Patch to 1.22, and I can no longer find what bit of this AwesomeMod I am supposed to keep.

Because as far as I can see, there is no updated version, and I'm quite happy staying with the latest patch, and I tried that Mod Updater thing and it told me there were endless errors, and the test mod could potentially crash my entire computer.

Is there something I am missing here? Or am I supposed to Google something in particular or what?

All of my Google searches came up with nothing helpful (to me, the n00b) anyway, so none of this "just Google it" speeches please! I would appreciate any type of help even if it's "get off the internet, you are too dumb to understand us".
bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Re: Super "n00b" Attack
« Reply #1 on: 2011 June 08, 21:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you are using 1.22 you ought to use the test version, not the official release in the regular thread. If you wanted to keep using a non-test release of AM, you shouldn't have patched. Simple as that. The official release of the 1.22-ready AM will occur when Pescado deems it ready for general public use. The test version works fine for me, although it seems some people have found a few bugs that are still being ironed out.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 08, 21:58:43 by katana » Logged
dizzy-moo
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 June 08, 21:47:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thank you!

This will sound so extremely nooby of me, but... do you know where exactly I can find the 1.22 test version apart from through this updater thing by basbas? Because I have been scrolling this website for ages and I'm still at square one!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 June 08, 21:59:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the point. If you can't find the test version, then you are not worthy to use it.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
sarsbar
Blathering Buffoon

Her friends, the wolves, stripped him naked.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 June 09, 01:34:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you ask one of the mods if you can take the secret IQ test?  They might tell you where it is then...

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
The reasonable man adapts himself to fit his environment, therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
nythawk
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 June 13, 07:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thank you!

This will sound so extremely nooby of me, but... do you know where exactly I can find the 1.22 test version apart from through this updater thing by basbas? Because I have been scrolling this website for ages and I'm still at square one!

Search MOAR! There are a couple thread about the AM test version. No need for someone to post the link yet again... Hint, if you actually search for it, it will be within the first page of the search.  Lips sealed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: