More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 22:18:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Packages not showing up after installing Generations
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Packages not showing up after installing Generations  (Read 3670 times)
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Packages not showing up after installing Generations
« on: 2011 June 06, 04:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I looked and did not see anything posted on this, or at least none that I could find so if it is posted excuse this.  I installed generations now majority of the packages are not showing up, anyone have an idea as to what to do besides uninstall generations, before this everything was working fine.  With the exception of a few sims.packs that were not showing, now majority of my downloads are not showing either sims.pack or sims.package, any clue as to what to do? Embarrassed
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: Packages not showing up after installing Generations
« Reply #1 on: 2011 June 06, 06:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH GOD. Please don't say you are still using the "framework" old method. That method has been scrapped since patch 1.12.  Learn how to search better and quit shitting all over MATY with the same stupid question.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 19:42:00 by fway » Logged

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 June 06, 08:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH GOD. Please don't say you are still using the "framework" method. That method has been scrapped since patch 1.12.  Learn how to search better and quit shitting all over MATY with the same stupid question.

I still use the framework method. Pescado still uses the framework method.

What does that tell you?

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Marquis
fway
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 June 06, 19:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed that for clarity. I meant the pre-Ambitions method where mods used to go into the game directory. If you're still using that and it works for you, whatever. As long as you know what you're doing it shouldn't be a problem, unlike the OP where  I suspect they are still using the old method of installing CC and they fucked it up somehow.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 19:53:17 by fway » Logged

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 June 06, 21:01:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fixed that for clarity. I meant the pre-Ambitions method where mods used to go into the game directory. If you're still using that and it works for you, whatever. As long as you know what you're doing it shouldn't be a problem, unlike the OP where  I suspect they are still using the old method of installing CC and they fucked it up somehow.
Witch WAS talking about the old method.  A lot of people still use it and it works fine.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
kece
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 June 07, 01:53:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Witch WAS talking about the old method.  A lot of people still use it and it works fine.

What is the new method then.  I moved to Peru and kind of got out of the aspect of playing sims3 and now playing it once again, is there a link or something that shows me how to use it or set it up?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: