More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:08:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-  (Read 23249 times)
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-
« Reply #25 on: 2011 June 08, 23:29:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why?  She actually is not even in this episode, despite her best attention-seeking efforts.  I'm used to her randomly butting into unrelated conversations to accuse me of raping her, but in this case it's your insistence on invading TS2 discussions just to say that no one who's anyone plays TS2 anymore that's pissing me off.

I am obviously wrong, given the daily flurry of activity that is the TS2 section and how you have to elbow your way through the teeming masses to post, as everyone lines up to receive all of the amazing new downloads that are still being developed and released every day.

Oh no, wait, none of that is actually true.  Which is why I pointed out that people at PMBD are still actively discussing and playing TS2 and might be more willing/able to help.  It has nothing to do with TS3 "superiority", not that this was enough to stop you from rushing in with your engorged headpeen, full of RAEG because of a perceived insult to your beloved game.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2011 June 08, 23:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I am wrong, because I do not actually post at PMBD and have been there only maybe a handful of times (and that was mostly just to read the Waltgate thread, TBH), but PMBD seems to be primarily concerned with the booty, and with paysites and payshit and how everyone hates it, not with actual game mechanics.  I would wager that if I had an actual question about TS2 game behavior, I would have an approximately 500% better chance of getting an accurate answer here (yes, in this forum that no one ever posts in, ever) than at PMBD.  It is not "helping" to send people off to inferior sites to receive inferior learnings.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011 June 09, 02:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I am wrong, because I do not actually post at PMBD

How many times now have we had this scenario, where rufio argues from the position of ignorance of the facts, and then 3-4 days later admits he is talking out of his headpeen? RUFIO. Show that you are capable of learning.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2011 June 09, 02:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whereas several of us, including Rohina, Jeebus, and myself, have all been at PMBD recently, where we directly observed that they are fervently continuing to embrace TS2 and shun TS3.  But I'm sure our direct observations pale right next to your guesswork.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2011 June 09, 02:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't you read, Jezzer?  I don't give a shit if they like TS2.  I care if they actually know what the hell they are talking about, and talk about things that are actually of interest to me.  The times I have lurked there have not made it seem as if they do, but perhaps rohina has some evidence of the pirates' great TS2 mastery to share.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011 June 09, 03:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are either so fucking obtuse you can't see my point or are deliberately not seeing it.  Either way, I am done with you.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2011 June 09, 03:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully you're done spamming this forum with GO TO PMBD OKAY too.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011 June 09, 23:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully you're done spamming this forum with GO TO PMBD OKAY too.

I don't think saying it once is spamming.

Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2011 June 12, 05:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In any case I've found something else to annoy jezzer with than Apple products.  I'm going to go and play me some TS2!!!
snabul
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011 June 13, 13:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@MaximilianPS: You could do a work around. After the sim left, teleport him back. Make the sim a family member to prevent leaving again.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: