More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:46:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-  (Read 23250 times)
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-
« on: 2011 May 31, 22:06:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i know it a dead game -.-
but i'm bored so i've started to play again  Grin
problem is....

Guest didn't die, i've imprisoned Don Vito but at a certain point he say, "i'm bored, so I go home" (something like that) , after that, he become invulerable and even the Book of Dead didn't works... hell-p  Cry

maybe it's cause The Sims™ 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff Tongue
.. Apartment Life didn't die anyway -.-
« Last Edit: 2011 May 31, 23:19:54 by MaximilianPS » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: TS2 AL - guests not want to die ... again -.-
« Reply #1 on: 2011 May 31, 23:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?!??   Shocked

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 June 01, 06:27:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

IT'S INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 June 01, 07:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!?!??   Shocked

who said "PHONE" ?  Tongue

I have "immured alive"* a sim, but when his needs go down to near zero
he says he will go home, then he becomes invulnerable

*google translate
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 June 02, 00:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok my problem is coming from realy far ... from here to be honest Tongue
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=6115.0
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 June 02, 14:22:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So you managed to ignore Pescado when he said it wasn't fixable five years ago, and you're ignoring it again today?  That takes some dedication.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 June 02, 14:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's something inside of me :p
when i stop to play i forget that.... so when i take the game again, after a while i reach the problem, and the wish for a workaround come back Smiley

that's all 'cause years a go, i was able to kill uncontrolled sims.. and i really wish to do it again :p
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 June 02, 22:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should probably take this question over to the PMBD forums.  They're still playing TS2 and pretending TS3 never came out.  Ask for Paden.

reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 June 04, 15:10:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they can die, for sure. I was playing last night and the headmaster was over as a guest. He was swimming and, next thing I know, he's drowning because his energy bottomed out while he was in the pool. It's the first accidental death I've had in ages.
MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 June 04, 16:49:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

well, here not  Angry
'case, just as JM clearly explained, if they are leaving the lot, can't die 'cause they are leaving the lot indeed.

but maybe the summing pool is an exception, but i'm not intrested in that Tongue
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2011 June 06, 02:32:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've also successfully cowplanted many sims since installing AL, but of course, they wouldn't be allowed to leave the lot at that point.  I've also had a visitor die of freezing to death, and also one who died of hunger (not electrocution) after being struck by lightning in a hot tub.

My recollection, from having gone into the BHAV that monitors visitor motives and inducing lot-leaving if they are too low, is that a properly confined visitor who was not able to leave the lot after attempting it once gets special treatment, but I didn't look into that further.  I know AL changed some things with regards to the having-been-asked-to-stay-over status, and probably some other things, and BV added code for dealing with vacation local visitors, so it might have been borked then, too.  I guess I'll look at it, because it would make me sad if visitors couldn't be starved to death the old-fashioned way anymore.

ETA:  Nothing immediately stands out, I'll go check older versions of the BHAV and do experiments at some future date when I have more time.  There are so many ways to kill sims now that I'm sure you can think of some way to off them in the meantime.
« Last Edit: 2011 June 06, 02:53:58 by rufio » Logged

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 June 06, 08:44:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish I could, but my know-how is near to zero, anyway...  that was just what I wish to ready Cheesy

thank you anyway rufio Wink
ritaxis
Blathering Buffoon

not nice

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 June 08, 01:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You should probably take this question over to the PMBD forums.  They're still playing TS2 and pretending TS3 never came out.  Ask for Paden.

But this subforum is TS2:Burnination which would indicate that people who are reading it would have some interest in The Sims 2.  So why would it be an inappropriate place to ask about Sims 2?
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 June 08, 02:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But this subforum is TS2:Burnination which would indicate that people who are reading it would have some interest in The Sims 2.  So why would it be an inappropriate place to ask about Sims 2?

I never said it was inappropriate, just that he'd be more likely to find someone who gives a shit, considering he's re-asking a question from five years ago about a game that is no longer being modded for here.  Also, PMBD doesn't care about spelling and grammar, so he's already got a leg up there.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2011 June 08, 02:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jezzer, if no one here had any interest in TS2, Awesomeland The Original wouldn't still update and this forum wouldn't exist, and Pescado would not continue to respond to posts made in the TS2 hack forum.  If you really have this much undying dedication to the Pudding, GTFO and go find somewhere to post where someone gives a shit about you.  I don't go into the Pudding subforums and respond to every single thread by discussing all the myriad ways in which the Pudding sucks.

As for the question, what Pescado actually said five years ago was that sims couldn't die if they were doing an interaction they couldn't stop.  He never answered the question of why trapped sims repeatedly get the Leave interaction, thus preventing them from ever dying, and that wasn't something that always used to happen.  If you don't know anything about this game and don't even play it, why are you always here giving advice to people who have been playing it for years?  Are you aiming to be the next Shouty Vole?

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 June 08, 03:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aw, I touched an assburgery nerve.  Sad

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2011 June 08, 03:18:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, behaving like a retarded troll pisses people off.  Who knew?

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011 June 08, 03:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There, there.  *pat*

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2011 June 08, 03:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does that mean you're done being butthurt over the fact that people actually still play and enjoy TS2?

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011 June 08, 04:21:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does that mean you're done being butthurt over the fact that people actually still play and enjoy TS2?

JERMY, did you enjoy this headpeen up the ass?

MaximilianPS
Undead Member

da grammar killer

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011 June 08, 07:25:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In any case, the fact that i get back, playing at TS2, and creating some new stuff, indicate that DEFINITELY YES,
TS2 is absolutely damned fu#ling fun !

.. on the other side.. i've installed some gigs of craps coming with TS3 but there is no way that i become attracted from it  Undecided
money wasting  Angry
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011 June 08, 15:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Making up motivations for people must be fun!  Isn't it ROHINA that you're supposed to be stalking?  LOOK!  SHE'S EVEN IN THIS EPISODE!  ^^^^

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2011 June 08, 18:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Holy crap, rufio posted in the same thread as someone else.  ZOMGSTALKER!!!!  I didn't even bother responding to you until you insisted on continuing to wank ineffectually.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011 June 08, 19:45:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know you want to.  Look at her, being all Rohina-y.  I'll bet she doesn't know the etymology of "headpeen".  You should go tell her.  At length.

rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2011 June 08, 20:05:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why?  She actually is not even in this episode, despite her best attention-seeking efforts.  I'm used to her randomly butting into unrelated conversations to accuse me of raping her, but in this case it's your insistence on invading TS2 discussions just to say that no one who's anyone plays TS2 anymore that's pissing me off.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: