More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:26:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Patch 1.22/2.16/3.12/4.9/5.7/6.4/7.2/8.0
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Patch 1.22/2.16/3.12/4.9/5.7/6.4/7.2/8.0  (Read 59617 times)
Tever
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: New Patch 1.22/2.16/3.12/4.9/5.7/6.4/7.2/8.0
« Reply #75 on: 2011 June 28, 14:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wrong. EA is simply a huge FAIL. And so are you if you don't shut up and try to solve the problems related to the game, and not to me as a person.

Considering that YOU are having this problem and WE are not, said problem is most likely related to your own failures.  Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my Sim's problem-free travel and laughing a carefree laugh.

Yes, my game seems to work fine as well, after I did uninstall World Adventure. Would you mind explain to me why you, I mean all of You except me have a problemfree world to travel to? Or, maybe you don't know? :-)

Everyone keeps telling you it's your own fault in some way. Not our problem if you don't want to listen.
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2011 June 28, 14:36:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ever notice how the more butthurt someone gets when told it's PEBCAK, the more likely it is that is just a bad case of PEBCAK?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2011 June 28, 15:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Shiv Gorilla Wikka article is usually enough to remind me what a paranoid, anti-western, anti-Semitic muppet Amatard is. Why am I not surprised she can't even play a computer game properly without thinking the rest of the world is to blame?

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
amazone
Passive-Aggressive Nutjob
Asinine Airhead

A Wayseer.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2011 June 28, 19:19:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Shiv Gorilla Wikka article is usually enough to remind me what a paranoid, anti-western, anti-Semitic muppet Amatard is. Why am I not surprised she can't even play a computer game properly without thinking the rest of the world is to blame?

This forum is just a big joke with dishonest wankers. I really hate to use the "jewcard", but you give me no choice.  It's fun to see how you left out that I in fact was called a "filthy jew", after i told #grah I was jewish, (of jewish heritage), hence my question "a filthy jew?" after a guy exactly called me a "filthy jew".You should really take a look at the REAL log.

If I am anti-western or not is none of your business. I was not here to discuss politics, but to solve a problem with a game! :3 Bye whimps and wanksters. :-) Have fun kids!

« Last Edit: 2011 June 28, 19:40:39 by amazone » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2011 June 28, 20:51:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's good to know that Shiv Gorilla still has the power to make tards flee even after all this time.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2011 July 07, 19:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This forum is just a big joke with dishonest wankers. I really hate to use the "jewcard", but you give me no choice.  It's fun to see how you left out that I in fact was called a "filthy jew", after i told #grah I was jewish, (of jewish heritage), hence my question "a filthy jew?" after a guy exactly called me a "filthy jew".You should really take a look at the REAL log.

It's well-known that chat logs posted as "evidence" are usually doctored in some way in the interests of moar fight, and I would've dismissed it outright had I not read your blog (originally linked to from your own Wikka page before it was deleted) at the time as well. . If you had not said that you were Jewish, I would have took your anti-US and anti-Israel rants in your blog and outbursts of "Jihad!" and "Jewhad!" as typical examples of far-left anti-Semitism dressed up as anti-Zionism and anti-Westernism. Here's a hint - I'm also Jewish and if I'm finding your ramblings on your own blog to be borderline anti-Semitic, then you're doing it wrong.

It's good to know that Shiv Gorilla still has the power to make tards flee even after all this time.

If she fled, then why am I getting punished in the Chambers?

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2011 July 07, 20:55:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she fled, then why am I getting punished in the Chambers?

Her fleeing does not negate the fact that she was here in the first place, inflicting her gross tardery upon our delicate Senatorial sensibilities.  Soozel has been swooning upon the chaise lounge in the Senate drawing room ever since Zonetard came back.  YOU MUST PAY.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: