More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 09:27:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Lifetime Rewards- Buy Debug
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lifetime Rewards- Buy Debug  (Read 4887 times)
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
Lifetime Rewards- Buy Debug
« on: 2011 July 05, 02:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So before Generations, with AwesomeMod installed, under the buy debug I was able to purchase all the lifetime happiness rewards. However now with the latest AM updated for Generations, the items no longer appear under buy debug. I was wondering if there was something changed, or if there is something out there that will re-enable these items for purchase, I'm mainly talking about the body sculptor and the food replicator.

I am quite aware that I could use the lifetimehappiness cheat to purchase the points to buy them, but I am wanting to put a body sculptor on a community lot, and cannot do that without them being enabled in buy debug.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
Re: Lifetime Rewards- Buy Debug
« Reply #1 on: 2011 July 05, 03:32:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know that was an AM thing, I thought they just were there. Did you try MTS?

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 July 05, 19:57:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know that was an AM thing, I thought they just were there. Did you try MTS?

Yah, nothing there. I don't think it was necessarily a AM thing, but I know they were there before the Generations version of AM, unless of course it was changed with Generations by EA to remove them from Buy Debug.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 July 06, 05:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yah, nothing there. I don't think it was necessarily a AM thing, but I know they were there before the Generations version of AM, unless of course it was changed with Generations by EA to remove them from Buy Debug.

Given the EAxis track record, that would not be a surprise at all.  The big question would be, did EAxis remove them on purpose or by accident after screwing with something else?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Anach
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2011 July 07, 16:07:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They have only ever been in buy/debug via mods.

Here is the mod in script form.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=19875.0

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: