More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:06:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  BFBVFS
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: BFBVFS  (Read 10601 times)
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
BFBVFS
« on: 2011 May 08, 08:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing Jfadeworld for a few weeks without any problems. Suddenly tonight I received the "Flagrant Error-BFBVFS" warning.

Of course the error codes mean nothing to me, so I'm pasting them here.

<Error>System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified;enumeration operation may not execute. #0: 0x0000e throw in System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator:MoveNext () () #1: 0x000a8 call in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (System.Collections.Generic.List`1,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([5616088791195127832/0x4df05b00123d1018] [00000000] ) #2: 0x0000e ret.void in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([17358C30] [00000000] ) #3: 0x000e1 ldc.i4.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () () #4: 0x00077 brfalse.i4.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:Toad () () #5: 0x0000f pop in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () () #6: 0x00026 leave.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () () #7: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () () #8: 0x000d9 leave.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager:Simulate () () #9: 0x00009 ldthis in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()</Error>
  </FSE>

Any idea what this wall o' text means and what do I do now?

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
Re: BFBVFS
« Reply #1 on: 2011 May 08, 16:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been playing Jfadeworld for a few weeks without any problems. Suddenly tonight I received the "Flagrant Error-BFBVFS" warning.

Of course the error codes mean nothing to me, so I'm pasting them here.

<Error>System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified;enumeration operation may not execute. #0: 0x0000e throw in System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator:MoveNext () () #1: 0x000a8 call in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (System.Collections.Generic.List`1,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([5616088791195127832/0x4df05b00123d1018] [00000000] ) #2: 0x0000e ret.void in Awesome.Economy.Awesome.Economy.MovingModel:SendSimsHomeFrom (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household,Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot) ([17358C30] [00000000] ) #3: 0x000e1 ldc.i4.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.Awesome.StoryBus.Toadings.FindHome:Execute () () #4: 0x00077 brfalse.i4.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Fambly:Toad () () #5: 0x0000f pop in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.ToadMachine:BuyARandomToading () () #6: 0x00026 leave.s in Awesome.StoryBus.Awesome.StoryBus.Driver:OnTimer () () #7: 0x00000 in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmTimerCallback:Invoke () () #8: 0x000d9 leave.s in Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.Sims3.Gameplay.Utilities.AlarmManager:Simulate () () #9: 0x00009 ldthis in Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Sims3.Gameplay.Core.Lot:Simulate () () #10: 0x00022 ldc.i4.0 in ScriptCore.ScriptCore.ScriptProxy:Simulate () ()</Error>
  </FSE>

Any idea what this wall o' text means and what do I do now?
Looks like an AM error, but whether it was caused by the hood specifically or by a bug in AM I do not know. You may want to try destroyAllHumans (or whatever the command is to completely empty a hood) before using Jfadeland. Some people seem to think that helps. I've not had any issues myself, though.

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 May 08, 18:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay so I went into Jfadeworld and when it booted I got this:

I have a flashing green number up in the left corner. It flashes 0, 8, 16, 24, 25 over and over again. WTF?

basbas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 May 08, 18:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the frame rate. Alt-tab in and out a few times and it should go away.
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 May 08, 20:13:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as the framerate overlay goes, I've found that I get it every single time and it annoys me, as I can't see what the leftmost item is in a sim's queue, but I've found that if I fire up the 3booter, then tab to something else (firefox, just because I always have it open), the overlay is consistently attached to firefox instead and I can sim in peace.

Just in case you start getting it consistently like I do and would like a workaround. Smiley
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 May 08, 20:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as the framerate overlay goes, I've found that I get it every single time and it annoys me, as I can't see what the leftmost item is in a sim's queue, but I've found that if I fire up the 3booter, then tab to something else (firefox, just because I always have it open), the overlay is consistently attached to firefox instead and I can sim in peace.

Just in case you start getting it consistently like I do and would like a workaround. Smiley

Why not just turn off the FPS display?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 May 08, 21:27:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The frame-rate counter is part of the FPS limiter and TS3 Booter Utility. You can press either F9 or F10 (I forget which) to toggle it on and off.
dragoness
Irritating Ignoramus

INTJ.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 May 08, 22:42:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had no idea that the FPS limiter portion of the booter had options to be toggled! Baa.
Simulate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 May 09, 00:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a flashing green number up in the left corner. It flashes 0, 8, 16, 24, 25 over and over again. WTF?

It appears about every 70% of the time when  loading a game. Just press F10, to remove it. It is a function of the fpslimiter.

I guess the FPS display you are refering to, is the Sims one. That, appears on the right of the screen not the left.

The one shown above is from the fpslimiter used in conjuctiom with 3booter.

Edit: Sorry Madame Mim. It was posted late at night - not really an excuse, but not intentional.
« Last Edit: 2011 May 10, 01:24:20 by Simulate » Logged

J. M. Pescado: "Closing this one as an ID: 10T error."
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 May 09, 01:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You double posted - I'd suggest you merge the two posts together to comply with site guidelines.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 May 09, 05:26:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ahh, okay; I had no idea, I'd never seen it before.
Any suggestions about the BFBVFS? Can I move families into another hood, is Jfadeworld doomed or any other ideas?

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 May 09, 15:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess the FPS display you are refering too, is the Sims one. That, appears on the right of the screen not the left.

The one shown above is from the fpslimiter used in conjuctiom with 3booter.

I use the FPS limiter and 3booter and don't have the framerate display visible like that during game play, in fact I have never seen it in game.  I have briefly seen the numbers behind the game as it first launches before the screen goes black, but that's it. 

Here is what Pes said about the green numbers some time ago, http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,15585.msg459306/topicseen.html#msg459306.  If people with the green numbers browse this thread, especially around the linked post, that is before and after, may find a solution to keep the numbers hidden.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 May 13, 06:36:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would try a /fixall first.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 June 02, 06:06:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You probably don't need a FPS limiter if those are the highest numbers you get, seeing as you aren't exceeding 30 anyway.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: