Please help me fix this BS

<< < (15/15)

NoShitSherlock:
I never turn any of my computers off, only if I'm travelling or something. The only time I've ever had issues with Windows since XP came out has been more of a physical issue, rather than software related. My Acer's hinges seized up, so the screen begran to split apart. I also had the fan seize up on the piece of shit Compaq I have. I haven't had malware in years since I stopped using shit like Limewire and Kazaa, and I usually try to stick to Demonoid for torrents.

I never used to hate Mac users, but the douchebag I work with makes me stabby. He manages to crash his Windows work machine at least once a day, and basically quotes the Mac commercials and Steve Jobs constantly. He is a smug asshole, and owns literally every iDevice out there, including an iPad. He also treats his electronics like shit, and walks on them. The amount of derp with the kid is strong. There's also an elderly gentleman who is a Mac user, who is almost as bad as the younger one. Both of them still expect me to fix their computer issues because they are too damn lazy to learn how to themselves. Sometimes I think the younger Mac user is purposely sabotaging his computer just to say Microsoft is crap. I don't give a shit what computer you use, just stop trying to push your lifestyle choices on me, and call me stupid when I disagree with you, or feel like I've decapitated your grandmother and fed her corpse to your cat.

Dark Trepie:
Shutting your computer on and off adds more wear and tear to it than leaving it on.  The only time mine turns off is when an update requires a reboot, I'm going to be gone for more than a day, or when the weather is bad.  As for Macs and Apple in general, I would totes have one if I could afford it.  I like using something different every now and then.  This is why one of my computers is running Ubuntu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page