Please help me fix this BS

(1/15) > >>

GossipGirl:
First, I'm really sorry if my post isn't in the right section... I wasn't too sure. I posted this on MTS too but got no answer :( So I'm hoping someone on here can shed some light on this crap!

I've been trying for days now to fix this one issue I have with my game but nothing works!

Issue:
Sim pauses for an average of 10-15 sim minutes (sometimes 5, sometimes 30) before doing an action, like using the toilet, interacting with another sim, cooking, etc. I also noticed after the sim is done with an action, it takes some time before the action icon is removed, moving on to the next action... Something else I noticed, my sim was cooking, cutting vegetables on a board. He cuts then stops, and you see the bits of vegetable flying in the air, then he starts cutting again, stops, then you see the bits of vegetable flying again o_O Instead of the vegetables flying everywhere WHILE cutting the vegetables... Weird...

I tried many different families in Sunset Valley, Twinbrook, Bridgeport and Barnacle Bay (I don't have Riverview) and it happens everywhere.

I have all EPs and SPs installed... And all my CC is from the Sims 3 Store, nothing from other users. Well, they are downloaded here, on MATY...

I have installed the framework for CC, I have about 10 .package files in my Mods/Packages folder. I packaged everything myself with s3pe, so 1 package holds many many objects. I tried removing my CC but it doesn't change anything.

I searched the internet for days, about this issue... I've tried Overwatch, MasterController, AM, Auto-sim autonomy fix. Nothing works... I've tried decrapifying my saved game, library, preset file, CC .package files... Nothing...

I have to admit I'm not too sure how Overwatch and MasterController can fix my problem, but I tried...

I downloaded the AM configuration for dummies with only the LessIdleGoofOff enabled and it didn't change anything

I am out of options... I have a new Mac OS X. I have no idea how to fix this anymore... Do you have any idea of what I could try to fix this problem?

These are my specs, if it can help:

Mac OS X
Version 10.6.7
Processor: 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
Hard drive capacity: 195.29 GB
Available: 28.5 GB

jezzer:
This has been discussed to death several times.  Learn how to search.

GossipGirl:
I know! And I have searched! Everywhere! I Googled my problem, I checked MTS, MATY... Every solution I found did not work for me... :-[

basbas:
Did you forget to check your own post? The answer's right there.

Narmy:
Did you try lowering the graphics setting to minimum? Those specs are pretty terrible, and apparently the system requirements on a Mac are a fair bit higher.

Also try it with no CC at all, see if that does anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page