More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:34:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  TSM for TS3
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSM for TS3  (Read 351852 times)
jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: TSM for TS3
« Reply #50 on: 2011 May 01, 14:01:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Ninth Wave did some altars as coffee tables here: http://www.theninthwavesims.com/2011/04/sims-3-sims-medieval-altars-as-sims-3.html
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 May 05, 12:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Removed old links
« Last Edit: 2012 September 11, 17:33:32 by Cocomama » Logged
IAmTheRad
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2011 May 06, 04:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Cocomama
Could you possibly post the 8xTSMtableCoffee.rar somewhere else? It's the one file from your folders that I have not been able to get for some reason. 4shared seems to hate it.
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 May 06, 14:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much guys and gals! I hate TSM. Love the stuffs, though. I really only have it to rip its heart out and add everything to TS3.

@ Araenna,

your *.package seems to crash the Custom Launcher. Going to load it into the game without the Launcher now to have a look at your skins - just thought I'd let you know. Smiley

@ Cocomama,

your link to the patterns/textures seems to be broken. Anyone have converted the patterns to TS3 yet?

Thanks so much for working on this, you're the best! Any chance of converting the beards and more hair? I might give it a try myself but I'm such a noob. :/

Kudos to you!
« Last Edit: 2011 May 06, 17:17:17 by Rockerduck » Logged

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2011 May 07, 08:34:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for the double post, sorta.

I'm wondering if it's possible to convert the TSM larders to TS3 retaining their functionality? There's a couple of things I really liked about TSM, food larders being one of them. I'd love to be able to store my TS3 harvestables in a larder and make meals from them - without the additional options of a fridge. Basically you'd be able to live off your veggies like in TSM. I also like the forest rabbit hole "Go Hunting" interaction. Would be perfect for those stowaway / medieval / stone age Sims. Mwah, so many ideas, so many options, so little modding knowledge. :/

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like."
— Lemony Snicket
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011 May 07, 14:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

New link to coffeetables removed

There is a lot going on in the animation sector, maybe it soon is possible to make TSM objects with TSM functionality.
Making objects is totally different than making stuff for CAS.
A clothing item has up to 15 meshes to alter, the neck of TSM bodies is not the same as TS3 bodies and they have the boots/shoes attached.
I've never made hair or beards.

Link to 2 trial clothing files removed. You must choose the barefeet as Shoes Enabled for Casual,Formal and Athletic, not for random(townies).

Here is a new link to the extracted patterns. I removed it because everybody seems to downloaded that file together with the objects.
http://www.4shared.com/file/hfbeEx9U/Extracted_textures.html

Removed all the old links
« Last Edit: 2012 September 11, 17:37:30 by Cocomama » Logged
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2011 May 07, 22:07:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you very much!

I'm going to convert those patterns to TS3. I love some of those. Thank you for extracting them!  Cheesy

— Lemony Snicket
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2011 May 07, 23:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Cocomama, the only problem I'm seeing with your clothing conversions is the lack of thin/fat/fit morphs. Add those, and these will be perfect.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2011 May 07, 23:59:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a pretty crippling flaw. Anything which doesn't meet basic standards of in-game operability cannot really be considered a finished product.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2011 May 08, 09:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oepsie, sorry, I am human OK?

The wrong file before adding the BGeo (without the morphs) was in the RAR. Its corrected now.

O, and I lied about the number of meshes in one clothingfile. Most of the TSM meshes are divided in two, that means at least 30 meshes to alter!
Children clothing is under investigation, and needs the meshes to be seperated into body and shoes.

I am working on tents, dressers, single beds and more deco.
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2011 May 08, 11:54:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Cocomama

I lubz joo! Cheesy

I love the tents! Man, I really love all of that TSM stuff, except I hate the game itself for being a boring ... bore.

I'm gonna upload the converted patterns later today, hopefully.

Random TSM stuff I'd love to see in TS3, to no one in particular:

- interactions, animations: swordfight, muggers, breastfeeding (yes, rly! No more magic bottles)
- objects, animations: cooking pots, roasting spit, fireplaces, beer kegs, card game tables
- interactions, animations: kids can rock a toddler's crib, that was cute.
- interactions, objects: that whole collecting herbs and cooking thing was kinda neat, too. I really want to be able to go without a fridge in TS3.
- outfits, hair, beards: all of 'em, of course!
- rabbitholes: possible to convert the rabbitholes to TS3? 'Specially the forest rabbithole is interesting for several outdoor / vacation purposes.
- interactions: An interesting thought - add the Monarch interactions to, say, the TS3 major? I'd like a bit of power abuse. Muaha!

Yeah, just rambling. Can't offer much myself but maybe someone feels up to the task. Whatever is possible, anyway.

— Lemony Snicket
jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2011 May 08, 18:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Cocomama, the only problem I'm seeing with your clothing conversions is the lack of thin/fat/fit morphs. Add those, and these will be perfect.

From what I've been able to check so far, Cocomama's clothing conversions are fine, but I would prefer the boots separate. Eodsy's have no fat morphs, I'll probably delete them.

I'd say thank-you, but I know how that is frowned on over here. All these are finding uses in my game.
« Last Edit: 2011 May 08, 20:00:12 by jmtmom » Logged
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2011 May 08, 19:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@jmtmom, when I was testing them yesterday, putting them on sims that were not at 0% fitness, and 50% fatness caused.. issues. Yes, Eodsy's have a similar problem, which is why I did not keep his either. Maybe you downloaded the updated version?

jmtmom
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2011 May 08, 20:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do work fine for me at all fitness and fatness levels. Perhaps I did get an updated verision.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2011 May 08, 20:39:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just checked. Yes, that issue has been fixed. Very nice. I'm glad you were able to figure out how to do the morphs Cocomama.

Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2011 May 09, 14:12:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@ Araenna,

your *.package seems to crash the Custom Launcher. Going to load it into the game without the Launcher now to have a look at your skins - just thought I'd let you know. Smiley

I don't use the custom launcher, so I'm unsure as to why the package would crash it.
Rockerduck
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2011 May 09, 14:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't use the custom launcher, so I'm unsure as to why the package would crash it.

You don't? Shocked  How can you stand loading the game without? My game took 15 minutes + to load without. Woah.

Anyway, I quite like the TSM kid skins. I think I may have to slap the scarlet fever faces on my default skins those kids look a lot more natural with that TSM scarlet fever freckled blush effect. ;-)

— Lemony Snicket
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2011 May 11, 21:35:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Removed old links
« Last Edit: 2012 September 11, 17:40:21 by Cocomama » Logged
Araenna
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2011 May 12, 00:15:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't? Shocked  How can you stand loading the game without? My game took 15 minutes + to load without. Woah.

Anyway, I quite like the TSM kid skins. I think I may have to slap the scarlet fever faces on my default skins those kids look a lot more natural with that TSM scarlet fever freckled blush effect. ;-)

I just built a new computer, and it loads pretty quick nowadays, so I don't worry about that too much. And yeah, I made all the TSM ones default for awhile, and I found I liked the kids better and better, they look pretty cute with the blush.
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2011 May 16, 05:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not uploading seperate pictures to Imageshack anymore. Every .rar file already comes with a picture.

Removed old links
« Last Edit: 2012 September 11, 17:41:06 by Cocomama » Logged
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2011 May 16, 06:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just want to throw a quick thought out there and actually I'm not even sure this is possible but what code would need to be changed to allow TSM sculptures to be sculptable with the Ambitions sculpture station?
knightguy
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2011 May 16, 15:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cocomama is there anyway you can do one big file at end of the week or month for everything done in that time?

I'd rather download a couple links instead all these single links if I can  Undecided

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Cocomama
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2011 May 16, 17:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TinyBear:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=406107  Adding Custom Furniture To Sculpting
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=419677  Adding store item as sculpture? Please Help!
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=410427  Is it possible to add existing objects as inventions? 

Knightguy, you can download everything in one click, if you use "Dowload all files"
http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/LUbAfYeH/_online.html

And no, I am not planning to do anything else with those files, maybe update a few, but you can do with them whatever you want.
TinyBear
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2011 May 16, 20:34:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Cocomama. I'm pretty noob-y at this kind of stuff but if I get it to work then I'll put something up here if anyone else is interested. I just hope I don't need s3pe because mine is not working ATM. Anyway; thanks again for the links.
funnykid
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2011 May 18, 22:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cocomama, you are awesome.

Just a note though: the "Download All Files" option is only for Premium users.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: