More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 16:18:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Freezing on updating
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Freezing on updating  (Read 5559 times)
alfiemoon
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Freezing on updating
« on: 2011 April 01, 09:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but thought it might be helpful to the less computer literate people like myself.

I've been trying to update awesomemod for a few days, but the page just freezes when clicking the link.  It occured to me today, (i'm not that quick on the uptake) that my Mcafee site advisor had marked MATY as orange, and therefore, 'WARNING this site might be dodgy'.  Obviously, it isnt!  I then turned off site advisor and attempted to download again, and it worked first time.  

So if anyone has Mcafee, and is having trouble downloading the latest version, turn off site advisor. Grin
« Last Edit: 2011 April 01, 09:27:55 by alfiemoon » Logged
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
Re: Freezing on updating
« Reply #1 on: 2011 April 01, 19:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for this thrilling update regarding the banality of your technological ineptitude.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 April 01, 19:36:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's be fair, spockblock.  While this will not help the majority of MATY people, at least not those who are not summarily run off the premises because they are too stupid to live, it may be of some service to those who stumble across the forum and have only the intelligence of a boiled potato.

Tribulatio proxima est
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 April 01, 19:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's be fair, spockblock.  While this will not help the majority of MATY people, at least not those who are not summarily run off the premises because they are too stupid to live, it may be of some service to those who stumble across the forum and have only the intelligence of a boiled potato.

Because those are the sorts of people we really want to encourage to use this valuable internet resource.

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 April 01, 23:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you bite your thumb at me, sir?

Tribulatio proxima est
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 April 01, 23:21:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank god. We didn't have enough Shakespeare all up in this bitch.

alfiemoon
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 April 02, 09:19:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because those are the sorts of people we really want to encourage to use this valuable internet resource.

Thank you Spockblock for those informative and extremely witty comments.  I am holding my sides with laughter and wondering how such a highly intelligent individual as yourself could possibly lower themselves to dignify my pathetic post with a response.

Fear not, I will not sully YOUR valuable internet resource with my unworthy presence again.   Roll Eyes
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 April 02, 14:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Good DAY, Sir!  --I SAID GOOD DAY!"

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 April 03, 08:54:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Spockblock for those informative and extremely witty comments.  I am holding my sides with laughter and wondering how such a highly intelligent individual as yourself could possibly lower themselves to dignify my pathetic post with a response.

I'm visualizing you as a person who uses air quotes a lot.

jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 April 03, 16:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm visualizing you as a person who uses air quotes a lot.

But, sadly, he gets them wrong and uses his thumbs and index fingers, leaving bewildered observers to wonder why he keeps making lobster claws at them.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: