More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 04:05:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6510 Members
Latest Member: TGTams
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  WA "no interactions available" in tombs after midnight....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: WA "no interactions available" in tombs after midnight....  (Read 2895 times)
mooolkung
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
WA "no interactions available" in tombs after midnight....
« on: 2012 January 15, 15:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched a lot but couldn't find any solution. You can call me a douche!!! I'm ready to it, dang EA!!!!

When my sim (one of two sims in same household. This occurs to this sim only) travel to Ezypt, first day is okay without any problems in tomb. But after midnight he suddenly becomes unable to interact with anythings in tomb with the message showing "no interactions available" except something like the first door or stairs so he just stand at last position doing nothing. I load/retravel many times and checked and it exactly happens when the day turn into the next one (12:00 am) - second day. 'resetsim' doesn't solve the exact problem, it just moves the Sim to the base camp and if he goes back into tomb (any tombs in this time) just get stuck there with the same reason. The other Sim traveling with is fine after day 2, 3... so on....

I've searched other sites and It seems like a known bug for quite some times :/ but couldn't find any fix or solution....

Please if anyone knows how to fix it and help me play those damn tombs again I'll be most grateful.... thank you.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: