More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:18:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Trenchmouth's crapsack tuning mods.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Trenchmouth's crapsack tuning mods.  (Read 7686 times)
trenchmouth
Asinine Airhead

Supposedly ISTJ

View Profile
Trenchmouth's crapsack tuning mods.
« on: 2011 March 16, 23:37:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here they are: use them and abuse them.

Inventor's Workbench Fix: This is a small tuning mod to enable building Simbots on the inventor's workbench in Bridgeport.  This obviously requires Ambitions, and is pointless if you don't have Late Night.  It may or may not require World Adventures, I'm not mucking about with my install to test it.  May be deprecated by future patches or core mods].  Will only be updated if a future patch breaks it without fixing the relevant code.  

- Untested - Opportunity History Hack:  This changes the opportunity history XML so that rejected opportunities should be fully suppressed for 14 game days, versus having a reduced chance of showing up for five days before going back to normal.  Because some people don't want to dance at The Grind three nights a week and can't stand having unfinished opportunities in their list.

4/15/11: Edited to link to workbench fix at MTS, which I should have done weeks ago.  Workbench tuning removed as attached file.

* Opportunity History Hack.package (0.52 KB - downloaded 369 times.)
« Last Edit: 2011 April 15, 21:53:18 by trenchmouth » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: