More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 10:19:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Try for a baby with family members?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Try for a baby with family members?  (Read 14422 times)
sandragirly
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Try for a baby with family members?
« on: 2011 March 11, 17:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heya
 im searching for a mod which makes it possible for family members (e.g. brother and sister) to try for baby and not just to woohoo as in the closer family mod. Thanks for every answer.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Try for a baby with family members?
« Reply #1 on: 2011 March 11, 17:39:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heya
 im searching for a mod which makes it possible for family members (e.g. brother and sister) to try for baby and not just to woohoo as in the closer family mod. Thanks for every answer.

You should seek professional help for your obvious mental issues.  I shall be awaiting your thanks for this answer.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 March 11, 17:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heya

You should seek professional help for your obvious mental issues.  I shall be awaiting your thanks for this answer.

She's German, according to the email address. There's probably an entire section of the video store devoted to this fetish where she lives.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 March 11, 20:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heya

You should seek professional help for your obvious mental issues.  I shall be awaiting your thanks for this answer.

She's German, according to the email address. There's probably an entire section of the video store devoted to this fetish where she lives.

Aha!  New learnings.  I thought the Germans just liked not shaving their legs.

Tribulatio proxima est
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 March 12, 17:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heya

Aha!  New learnings.  I thought the Germans just liked not shaving their legs.

I'm just grateful that she didn't request a mod that lets the sims poop on each other.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 March 13, 03:17:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The family tree diagram doesn't cope well with this, so no.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 March 13, 07:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gross.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 March 13, 07:52:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but we're not here to pass judgement on someone's grossness. Maybe they're trying to model specific people. I'm sure we know a few people who would fit this way. Actually, in the Pudding, I might eventually get around to making The Disasterous Effects Of Inbreeding.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ElectricSimmer
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 March 13, 08:54:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, i'm staying with 'Gross'.
maxon
Obtuse Oaf

Unrepentant Inteenimator User - Kitten Killer.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 March 13, 12:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but we're not here to pass judgement on someone's grossness. Maybe they're trying to model specific people. I'm sure we know a few people who would fit this way. Actually, in the Pudding, I might eventually get around to making The Disasterous Effects Of Inbreeding.

Oh yes please.

Inteen for AL, yay!
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 March 13, 17:46:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but we're not here to pass judgement on someone's grossness.

We pass judgment on everything else.  Grossness is as good a target as any.

Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 April 05, 17:06:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually know the answer to this because of some disastrous accidents with a modified bed that I used before ACR.

coltraz
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 April 06, 00:02:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know anymore Pes. You've been saying that for a while!
croiduire
Malodorous Moron

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 April 06, 23:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno...ASAIK, cousins can't marry/woohoo/try for baby either, which quite put the kibosh on a long-ago attempt of mine to recreate the Victorian monarchal dynasty. I didn't think the idea was particularly gross, just, for many reasons beyond that one, unworkable. I can see where even a brother-sister interaction would be necessary if one were trying to play out a historically accurate Egyptological game.

The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.
   Guards! Guards! (Terry Pratchett)
Dominiquex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011 April 20, 17:52:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually have thought about this a time or two when I was making an Egyptian royal family. Or thinking about making a Game of Thrones-inspired family. Is ick, but sometimes is a part of a larger more interesting story.

Just to be clear, I never wanted to see the act or even cared if it happened. I'm just going to assume the original poster had similar, non-prurient interests.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 April 20, 22:52:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can write whatever you want into a sim's biography and tell your story however you want without having to mod anything in the game.

Dominiquex
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011 April 21, 00:36:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can write whatever you want into a sim's biography and tell your story however you want without having to mod anything in the game.

True. Is why I never worried about it. Just commenting on original poster...
i_gonzalez
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011 April 21, 09:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that just clicking on this link I'm disturbed but i am not alone. i think will try to make a mod that fits this where the offspring are born like zombies but with regular skins (i.e. down syndrome sims) thanks for the idea. bye
Spicey
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011 April 23, 07:17:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tombstone of L and D.

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: