More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:44:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  More Awful Than You - March
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You - March  (Read 52810 times)
Fribble
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: More Awful Than You - March
« Reply #75 on: 2011 April 08, 02:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, some people also find it pretty disgusting to add penis and boob meshes to virtual dolls on a T-rated game. Stuff like penis hacks, nudist hacks, 12-sex and pregnancy enabling hacks, all of which I was able to find on this site. And there was apparently enough demand for adult-teen relations that pescado added it to awesomemod. (albeit very limited and with consequences)

Everyone here seems to agree that bestiality and pedophilia are abhorrent aberrations. What's strange is the suggestion that lifting the fig leaf, so to speak, is on par with pedophilia and incest. Genitalia aren't shameful, just private -- and universal.

And now back to tribbles:

I'm not sure which is worse, the hair or those creepy eyes on the toddler.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2011 April 08, 03:25:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SOULS FOR KOALA-HAIR TODDLER!

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
SickLaxBro
Asinine Airhead

Bleh

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2011 April 09, 14:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Fox hairs' are among are the worst.

And... the best for last:

By the way, when's the April edition coming out?
« Last Edit: 2011 April 09, 14:09:51 by SickLaxBro » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2011 April 09, 14:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is why molded plastic wigs never caught on.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2011 April 09, 15:13:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once upon a time I had an Easy Bake Oven. It broke but the bowl lived on as an impromptu robot hat. I'd like to thank Fox Hair for the memories.

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Hitch
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2011 April 09, 15:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

'Fox hairs' are among are the worst.

Just so I understand what I'm seeing, does this hair constantly stick straight back (and presumably knife through the pillow and mattress while sleeping)?
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2011 April 09, 16:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what the screenshot says, yes. I imagine the only way to get hair to do this in real life is to first sweep it back like this and then melt it into some kind of sculpture.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
trenchmouth
Asinine Airhead

Supposedly ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2011 April 09, 16:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Real hair could probably be held back like that with some kind of support structure and the generous use of adhesives.  Of course, the added weight pulling on the skin would probably make the person wearing the hair look like they'd just gotten a bad face lift.
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2011 April 09, 17:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, when's the April edition coming out?

Why, thank you for volunteering.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2011 April 09, 17:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just wondering why we're all so worried. Peadophilla and Beastiality are a case of people trying to have sex with beings that cannot be said to give concent. If two concenting adults want to dress up in furry costumes, hit each other with dead fish, stand on their heads and fart the national anthem or lie in a bed and only do it missionary style what business of our is it?

And that goes both ways - I don't need it declared to me by strangers or declaimed against either.

I think what Madame Mim is saying, is that she too likes to participate in bestial behavior.

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2011 April 09, 22:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just wondering why we're all so worried. Peadophilla and Beastiality are a case of people trying to have sex with beings that cannot be said to give concent. If two concenting adults want to dress up in furry costumes, hit each other with dead fish, stand on their heads and fart the national anthem or lie in a bed and only do it missionary style what business of our is it?

And that goes both ways - I don't need it declared to me by strangers or declaimed against either.

I think what Madame Mim is saying, is that she too likes to participate in bestial behavior.

Clearly that's what she was saying.

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2011 April 10, 01:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe cwurtz's retarded sister writes some of the posts, the ones that almost make sense.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2011 April 13, 07:35:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if a pedophile were going to play that card, what "not as sick as" would he choose?
Who knows?

The thing about furries is, they seem to take offense to everything and love to justify their fetish. I don't really see that with people of other fetishes.

Actually my point was more along the lines of "there's stuff that can be considered by some people as being just as disgusting as anthro animal related stuff on this very site." I wasn't talking about bestiality at all, since wanting to molest an actual animal isn't even close to being the same thing as simply drawing cartoony, highly-stylized humanoid ones which don't even exist and amount to mere drawings. It's not like I care if you don't find furry stuff to be appealing, the only thing that irks me is when people think that a consensual act between two people or a few drawings (whether sexual in nature or not) is exactly the same thing as raping your pet dog. Cmon, that's just asinine.

As for the hairs again: One thing I always really hated was the way some of the hair would clip into the heads in weird ways. I also can't stand the long ones most of the time, because the lower parts of them float above the bodies in an attempt to make them conform with the bodies. But it never works.
« Last Edit: 2011 April 13, 07:56:47 by WerewolfOfTheWater » Logged

You don't even
Narmy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2011 April 13, 15:05:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually my point was more along the lines of "there's stuff that can be considered by some people as being just as disgusting as anthro animal related stuff on this very site." I wasn't talking about bestiality at all, since wanting to molest an actual animal isn't even close to being the same thing as simply drawing cartoony, highly-stylized humanoid ones which don't even exist and amount to mere drawings. It's not like I care if you don't find furry stuff to be appealing, the only thing that irks me is when people think that a consensual act between two people or a few drawings (whether sexual in nature or not) is exactly the same thing as raping your pet dog. Cmon, that's just asinine.
The thing about furries is, they seem to take offense to everything and love to justify their fetish.

Point proven.

WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: 2011 April 13, 15:29:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing about furries is, they seem to take offense to everything and love to justify their fetish.

Point proven.

If you mean taking offense to stupidity, then yes. You've proven your point.

You don't even
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2011 April 13, 15:30:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the hairs again: One thing I always really hated was the way some of the hair would clip into the heads in weird ways. I also can't stand the long ones most of the time, because the lower parts of them float above the bodies in an attempt to make them conform with the bodies. But it never works.

On the other hand, he loves a shiny, healthy coat, amirite?

If you mean taking offense to stupidity, then yes. You've proven your point.

If you were offended by stupidity, you wouldn't be a furry in the first place.

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2011 April 13, 21:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think Monty Python hit the nail on the head a good 40 years ago.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2011 April 23, 07:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know these are late entries, but HOLY FUCK, KILL IT WITH FIRE.

rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2011 April 23, 07:44:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd consider downloading the first one if it came with the train coming out one ear and into the other.
Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2011 April 23, 08:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if the fugly sims are an attempt to make the hairs look halfway decent.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
Hitch
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2011 April 23, 15:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if the fugly sims are an attempt to make the hairs look halfway decent.

The implication is clear that the creators of those hair styles think the sims they display them on are beautiful. I think that says all that needs to be said about the matter.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2011 April 23, 21:34:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one on the top right looks like the creature that has taken over her brain is starting to emerge.

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2011 April 23, 22:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only thing I can say about the models is at least they don't reek of pudding.

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2011 April 23, 23:26:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe not, but reeking of formaldehyde isn't exactly an improvement.

Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2011 April 23, 23:56:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The upper middle one reminds me of Carlos II of Spain.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: