More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:50:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  More Awful Than You - March
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Awful Than You - March  (Read 52806 times)
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
Re: More Awful Than You - March
« Reply #50 on: 2011 March 31, 08:45:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No way. That sim actually has an expression.

The Purple Pirate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2011 April 01, 21:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ETA: THIS IS A DUDE.

Are you sure that's not Kristen Stewart?

Sorry I'm new and alte to this thread as well but, LMAO! I thought the same thing.

Piracy is not Theft. It's Piracy. Theft REMOVES the Original. Piracy makes a COPY. Imagine your car gets stolen, but it's still there in the morning
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2011 April 05, 23:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please someone needs to inform peggy and certain other sims hair creators that the sims is not an anime. IMO the problem appears to stem from their obsession with making everything look ~perfect~ and borderline animu instead of realistic or fitting with the actual style of the game. I think peggy made a skin too...the male of which has a six-pack and looks downright scary on fat sims.

You don't even
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2011 April 05, 23:10:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please someone needs to inform peggy and certain other sims hair creators that the sims is not an anime. IMO the problem appears to stem from their obsession with making everything look ~perfect~ and borderline animu instead of realistic or fitting with the actual style of the game. I think peggy made a skin too...the male of which has a six-pack and looks downright scary on fat sims.

I know.  Thank God Peggy hasn't started cranking out furry shit too.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2011 April 06, 18:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know.  Thank God Peggy hasn't started cranking out furry shit too.

I've seen some furry stuff for sims 2 and it just looks terrible, the stylistic differences between stuff like the sims and furry just don't allow them to blend well at all.

same case here; people trying to make stupid animu-esque shiny hair for sims makes it look totally out of place and just plain bad.

You don't even
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2011 April 06, 22:44:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Generally, I find furries don't blend well at all. Ever. There's a reason it all looks terrible, it's because it is FUCKING DISGUSTING.

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
Baron
Tyyppi
Horrible Halfwit

Even more arrows in knees!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2011 April 07, 04:08:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think furries do blend well... IN A BLENDER.

WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2011 April 07, 04:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, some people also find it pretty disgusting to add penis and boob meshes to virtual dolls on a T-rated game. Stuff like penis hacks, nudist hacks, 12-sex and pregnancy enabling hacks, all of which I was able to find on this site. And there was apparently enough demand for adult-teen relations that pescado added it to awesomemod. (albeit very limited and with consequences)

You don't even
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2011 April 07, 05:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you'd probably have to search far and wide to find a stupider kink than furtardery.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2011 April 07, 06:43:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah see at the end of the day, you fuck people dressed as animals. Nuff said.

bitterquill
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2011 April 07, 10:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen some furry stuff for sims 2 and it just looks terrible, the stylistic differences between stuff like the sims and furry just don't allow them to blend well at all.
I dunno, some people also find it pretty disgusting to add penis and boob meshes to virtual dolls on a T-rated game. Stuff like penis hacks, nudist hacks, 12-sex and pregnancy enabling hacks, all of which I was able to find on this site.

You'll have a hard time convincing most non-furtarded people that the addition of anatomically correct meshes and sexuality behaviors to a life simulation game is within the same ballpark of "disgusting" as humans dressing as and/or rutting on animals, whether or not those involved are real in the physical sense. The reason why most of us see furry stuff as falling somewhere within the gamut of "weird" and "Jesus fucking Christ, what is wrong with you?" goes a bit beyond stylistic differences within the game, and most of us wouldn't place genitals and nudity in the same arena as fursuits and hot throbbing dog cock.
WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2011 April 07, 10:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you use the most extreme examples of both fandoms I guess it just depends on what you find to be worse; bestiality or pedophilia.

You don't even
Annan
Swedish Pudding Chef
Senator

INTP/J: Bork!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2011 April 07, 11:00:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you use the most extreme examples of both fandoms I guess it just depends on what you find to be worse; bestiality or pedophilia.

I get that you frame this as an either-or question because you want us to "admit" that furries are way less yucky than pedophiles, but I think most of us have no problems at all with finding both equally disgusting.

WerewolfOfTheWater
Asinine Airhead

derp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2011 April 07, 11:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get that you frame this as an either-or question because you want us to "admit" that furries are way less yucky than pedophiles, but I think most of us have no problems at all with finding both equally disgusting.

Well, furries ARE less yucky than pedophiles, I'd hardly think that being interested in anthro animals is even close to being on par with pedophilia and I'd assume most people on MATY would have enough sense to know that. Bestiality on the other hand, that just depends on your personal point of view as to whether it's worse than or not as bad as pedophilia since they're both really bad.

You don't even
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2011 April 07, 11:08:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Furries merely get mocked and ridiculed. Actual pedophiles get reported to the police.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Hitch
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2011 April 07, 15:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I don't see a need to debate the relative merits of pedophilia or bestiality. It's like syphilis and smallpox. I have no problem at all with saying I want neither.
Narmy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2011 April 07, 18:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, furries ARE less yucky than pedophiles, I'd hardly think that being interested in anthro animals is even close to being on par with pedophilia and I'd assume most people on MATY would have enough sense to know that. Bestiality on the other hand, that just depends on your personal point of view as to whether it's worse than or not as bad as pedophilia since they're both really bad.
So you make your sick fantasies seem better by saying "oh at least it's not as sick as THAT".

At least pedophiles stay in their own fantasy land and don't spread their disease to decent sites.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2011 April 07, 18:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if a pedophile were going to play that card, what "not as sick as" would he choose?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Moryrie
Juvenile Jackass

INTJ... Apparently

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: 2011 April 07, 18:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bestiality? Cannibalism? I believe I've heard them argue that "It was ok in ancient times, so it shouldn't be hated now," as well.

Normal pedophiles are less 'freaky' to me than the 'I do it for religious reasons' variety of the same.

"Of two evils, choose the prettier."
Narmy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2011 April 07, 18:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So if a pedophile were going to play that card, what "not as sick as" would he choose?
Who knows?

The thing about furries is, they seem to take offense to everything and love to justify their fetish. I don't really see that with people of other fetishes.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2011 April 07, 21:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing about furries is, they seem to take offense to everything and love to justify their fetish. I don't really see that with people of other fetishes.

I think they're just extra defensive because, deep down, they realize what a lame, silly fetish it is.

Also:  how 'bout them Peggy hurs, amirite?

soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2011 April 07, 23:47:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's pretty damning that the only defense for furryism Wolffuck can come up with is 'it's not as bad as paedophilia'.

shadowelements
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2011 April 08, 00:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*makes that sip sound when you have a tall ass drink when your in the theater and you're out of soda*

This is getting good.

Hey girl hey?
Eeyore
Garrulous Gimp

Beware donkey poo.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2011 April 08, 00:38:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno, some people also find it pretty disgusting to add penis and boob meshes to virtual dolls on a T-rated game. Stuff like penis hacks, nudist hacks, 12-sex and pregnancy enabling hacks, all of which I was able to find on this site. And there was apparently enough demand for adult-teen relations that pescado added it to awesomemod. (albeit very limited and with consequences)

Everyone here seems to agree that bestiality and pedophilia are abhorrent aberrations. What's strange is the suggestion that lifting the fig leaf, so to speak, is on par with pedophilia and incest. Genitalia aren't shameful, just private -- and universal.

And now back to tribbles:

"[M]embers of MATY do not realize how badly they are perceived by society, and that people are secretly mocking them in silence." -- cwurtz
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2011 April 08, 02:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just wondering why we're all so worried. Peadophilla and Beastiality are a case of people trying to have sex with beings that cannot be said to give concent. If two concenting adults want to dress up in furry costumes, hit each other with dead fish, stand on their heads and fart the national anthem or lie in a bed and only do it missionary style what business of our is it?

And that goes both ways - I don't need it declared to me by strangers or declaimed against either.
« Last Edit: 2011 April 08, 04:16:25 by Madame Mim » Logged

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: