More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 08:24:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Steam
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Steam  (Read 6919 times)
soadfreek
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Steam
« on: 2011 February 05, 14:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently purchased The Sims 3: Bundle on Steam (Yeah, I've read the cynical 12-year-old flaming towards Steam and it's malevolent designers/coder's etc etc blah blah..) Also, I have read Pescado's unfortunate decision about anything to do with Steam with awesomemod,"You Are On Your Own!" Well, this is what I'm going to ask, I want to "Do It On My Own" so is there any way or 'where' I can change the coding to match the version of the Steam edition in order to use the best sims modification since the InSIMenator?

Before flaming the "FNG" understand that:

1. I HATE Steam as well
2. Every Sims 3 EXP and Stuff Pack including base game for $89? Why would I pass that deal up?
« Last Edit: 2011 February 05, 14:59:23 by soadfreek » Logged
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Steam
« Reply #1 on: 2011 February 05, 15:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Yeah, I've read the cynical 12-year-old flaming towards Steam and it's malevolent designers/coder's etc etc blah blah..)

"Steam and it is malevolent designers"?  That makes absolutely no sense.  I have no faith in your ability to make Awesomemod work with Steam now.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soadfreek
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 February 05, 15:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

(Yeah, I've read the cynical 12-year-old flaming towards Steam and it's malevolent designers/coder's etc etc blah blah..)

"Steam and it is malevolent designers"?  That makes absolutely no sense.  I have no faith in your ability to make Awesomemod work with Steam now.

From a minor grammar mistake? You must have little faith in most of the worlds population then.

Of course I don't know what's worse, the lack of an attempted flame, or the possibility of you not understanding my mistake and not knowing what I meant in my post.  Huh
kissing_toast
Retarded Reprobate

AIDE to Jezzers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 February 05, 15:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, how about this. All faith in your abilities have been lost because you say "2. Every Sims 3 EXP and Stuff Pack including base game for $89? Why would I pass that deal up?" Since ya know, MATY is all about the pirating.

Cupcakes Taste Like Violence,KT_StoreFix

It's like a bowl of oranges, only one orange, is an orange of DOOM!
soadfreek
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 February 05, 15:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since ya know, MATY is all about the pirating.

Hey, me too! Can we have a pirate party?

Anyways, I choose Steam for Multiplayer games. I play other games too, not only The Sims 3.

Anyone have some REAL advice pertaining to my original post, or a flame I can actually laugh at?

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 February 05, 15:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not the Steam helpdesk. If the current version there now matches the test version, you're good to go. If not, tough luck. I ain't touching that shit.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: