More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 21:10:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination  (Read 74212 times)
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

Esteemed Senator Emeritus

View Profile WWW
Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination
« on: 2011 February 04, 13:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Introducing Jfadeworld! A shiny, brand new world for you to play around with. I just finished this last night and have started playtesting myself, but am looking for more people to help me find and squash any bugs there may be. Here's a broad overview of the town:

Here's a broad, higher up view from CAW. The town is comprised of a central downtown and 4 communities that are on the north, east, south and west:

In the east, we have the Military Base. It's a small, government built housing area that originally was designed for Military Sims and their families. Now it's open to the public. The homes feature simple floor plans that emphasize having as much bedroom spaces as possible. Houses available in either 2 or 4 bedroom size. The base also has a community pool and gym on site, and a subway station for easy access to the main part of the city.

Far south of downtown, there's a tiny cluster of farmhouses located near the junkyard. As you drive past them, heading north, you'll hit the south edge of the city, where there are plenty of small starter homes courtesy of plasticbox of MTS. (Plasticbox's terms allow for lots to be shared with credit given, so yay! Thanks plasticbox!) Just a bit to the west of the starter homes is Bob Beckman's World Renowned Luxury Living Community, otherwise known to the rest of the denizens of the city as the trailer park. Five different floor plans, ranging from under 10k to about 13k are available for your poorer sims to choose from. The trailer park features a community playground and pool, neither of which is recommended for use by anyone sane.

On the west side of the city, well, that's where the rich and privileged sims live. Is there anymore that needs to be said?

The north side of the city is, for the most part, a step up from the south side as far as size and quality of the houses. To the east of the sports complex, the houses are definitely nicer and more expensive. The same holds true to the west, at least near the shopping center. The houses north of there, near the school, are more affordable for Sims just starting out. Finally, far north of there, on the very edge of town, is a large, creepy looking house out by its lonesome. The road it sits on is mostly empty, so there is plenty of room for more houses, should you desire to add them.

At last, we come back to downtown, where many of the rabbitholes and Nightlife party areas can be found.

Stats, Info, and Download Stuff

Keep in mind that this is a test release. I'm still play testing, but haven't had hardly any time to really get into it. Hopefully, between everyone who grabs it and gives it a try, I can get everything nailed and fixed.

Credit, again, for the myriad of starter homes goes to plasticbox of MTS. Jeromycraig also provided the laundromat and The Cube, a modern house on the north end. All other houses were either built by me or stolen from EA hoods.

For some reason, several of the Nightlife and Ambitions lots had funky errors with them, name wise, when installed. I've included an empty save file where I've renamed them back to what they should be. You don't NEED the file, but it may save some time.

All houses are AwesomeMod Ready (they have cribs) and all lots EXCEPT the ones on the west side (I had to rewand the entire hood. It resets the house values, apparently, when you export the world. So, yeah. I just used "wandworld" on the hood and resaved, so everything is wanded now.) have been wanded. If you want to live on the west side, you'll have to pay for it!

At the moment, decor in the hood is sparse. Playing the hood works just fine as far as save time for me, but saving in CAW is about a 3-5 minute process, and editing in game then saving is almost 20-30 minutes. It was getting to the point where editing it was a major pain and I wanted to make sure that it all was working, layout wise, before I invested any time in decor. Then again, the sparseness doesn't bother me, so I may not do much additional work on that anyhow. We'll see.

Lot Breakdown:

Location:Total Lots:Res:Comm:Empty:Sizes:Community Lot List:
North:4933161024x24 (1), 25x25 (10) 29x29 (2), 30x20 (19), 30x30 (15), 30x40 (2), 60x60 (1), 64x64 (1)Diner, Spa, Bookstore, Grocery Store, Bistro, Stadium, Theatre, Butterfly Dome, Laundromat, Salon, School, Pool, Gym, Hospital, Consignment Store, Fire Station, Subways (2)
East (Military Base):17143020x20 (16), 40x46 (1)Military Base, Gym, Pool, Subway Station
South (Trailers, Farm, Starters):59 (30, 7, 22)55 (28, 6, 21)4 (2, 1, 1)6 (5, 0, 1)10x15 (28), 11x20 (1), 14x15 (2), 14x18(1), 20x20 (1), 20x30 (4), 24x24 (12), 24x19 (6), 40x40 (1), 50x50 (1), 64x64 (2)Large Park, Pool, Small Park, Subway (In Large Park)
West:31265840x32 (2), 40x40 (10), 40x50 (1), 40x64 (3), 50x50 (11), 64x64 (4)Large Park, Library, Art Gallery, Spa, Bistro, Bookstore, Grocery Store, Gym, Subway (In shopping area)
Downtown:29722012x20 (1), 16x36 (1), 20x23 (1), 20x40 (1), 20x50 (1), 30x30 (1), 30x40 (4), 30x46 (1), 30x50 (2), 30x60 (3), 32x50(1), 40x40 (2), 40x50 (5), 40x60 (2), 40x64 (2), 50x50 (2), 50x60 (1), 64x64 (1)Criminal, Library, Restaurant & Business Tower, Hospital, Science, Police, Disco Club, Watering Hole, Vampire Club, Grocery, Chess Park, Boxcar Diner, Poolside Club, Exclusive Lounge, Courthouse, Dance Club, Sports Bar, Fusion Lounge, Dive Bar, Fire Station, Community Garden, Graveyard, Movie Studio, Subways (7)

Requirements:
I have all EPs up to Late Night installed, so you'll probably need the same. While I do have one of the SPs, I don't think you should need it. I was careful to avoid using anything from the SPs, and if I did, it should just be automagically replaced with something from the base game upon load.

Download:
Download the Hood
Download the Empty Save

Updated:
Feb. 4th, 2011 17:56 EST - Replaced the empty save file with a new one: Renamed one of the lots I missed and wanded the world. See above crossed out text in the description for why.

Enjoy! Feedback and bug reports greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: 2011 February 04, 22:53:44 by jfade » Logged

Nifty Sims hacks and programs at: DJS Sims
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
Re: Jfadeworld - A New Pudding Destination
« Reply #1 on: 2011 February 04, 19:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I lurve it. The trailer park holds all my MATY puddings.

Don't add more trees. Trees are stupid. If we want trees we can't put more trees in ourselves. Fuck trees, man. Just tell people it's Fresno.

This is like a much more awesome version of Bridgeport. YOU HAVE SLAIN THE DRAGON, JFADE.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2011 February 05, 05:16:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have grabbed both, and will try the save game tonight.

Edit:

So I have loaded it up, and it is AWESOME. I am a bit weary of highrises, just because there were so many issues with Bridgeport; so far it has been smooth sailing. I have noticed that the library near the trailer park [which I fucking LOVE] doesn't have skill books.
« Last Edit: 2011 February 05, 11:24:21 by Skadi » Logged

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 February 05, 11:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You were wondering about the showers in the trailer homes. None of my sims have had any problems fitting into them, or using the toilets. Maybe the really fat ones will, I haven't tried yet.

I haven't really noticed anything weird or kablooey yet. The dense housing parts do tend to slow things down a little, but it is a large map. I have to turn my video resolution down a notch to play smoothly, but it's not so bad.

I put Jeebus in a hospital gown and gave him long hair and a beard. He keeps going to the park, where he just sits at one of the picnic tables or idles on the swings. Trepie has already beat him up once.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 February 05, 14:58:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I have loaded it up, and it is AWESOME. I am a bit weary of highrises, just because there were so many issues with Bridgeport; so far it has been smooth sailing. I have noticed that the library near the trailer park [which I fucking LOVE] doesn't have skill books.
A library without skillbooks is about as useful as tits on a bull.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2011 February 05, 16:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have grabbed both, and will try the save game tonight.

Edit:

Odd. I thought categorizing a building as a library would automagically fill this need. Maybe I need to steal the library from Riverview or something.

You were wondering about the showers in the trailer homes. None of my sims have had any problems fitting into them, or using the toilets. Maybe the really fat ones will, I haven't tried yet.

I haven't really noticed anything weird or kablooey yet. The dense housing parts do tend to slow things down a little, but it is a large map. I have to turn my video resolution down a notch to play smoothly, but it's not so bad.

I put Jeebus in a hospital gown and gave him long hair and a beard. He keeps going to the park, where he just sits at one of the picnic tables or idles on the swings. Trepie has already beat him up once.
Good! I have noticed a bit of slowness with my hood, but I chocked it up to how many people I have radar tagged at the moment, since that was an issue before in another hood of mine. I like what Sim Jeebus is doing. Seems wildly appropriate. Trepie is beating up people in my hood too.

Yes, any ideas as to why it would do that?

basbas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 February 05, 16:06:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Book Corral bookcase generates skill books. I believe the honeycomb-like bookcase from the store generates them too, but I am not sure.

EDIT: Forgot to say that your world is great. It is plain and flat and easily routable.
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2011 February 05, 19:18:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just edited the library while my sim was there and added some bookcases downstairs and up. Once I did that, sims started flocking there.

The swings seem to be the best place in town.  [Kofi, Sooze, V, Skadi and Jolrei]

Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 February 05, 19:58:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the other hand, considering the reading and search skills of some of the n00bs that show up here, I suspect this sort of library is more and more the norm in some places.

Tribulatio proxima est
Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 February 05, 21:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like a great world, but it's too bad I'll never be able to play it since I refuse to have WA in any form installed on my PC (I have zero interest in vacation-style EPs. Weather, on the other hand...). Why can't worlds behave like lots and drop/replace anything that the end user doesn't have installed on their PC. Oh right, money.

I think the most insane thing about CAW is that even if you try not to use anything other than base game objects, as long as you have other EPs installed, the game will require the end user to have them installed too.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2011 February 05, 23:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like a great world, but it's too bad I'll never be able to play it since I refuse to have WA in any form installed on my PC (I have zero interest in vacation-style EPs. Weather, on the other hand...). Why can't worlds behave like lots and drop/replace anything that the end user doesn't have installed on their PC. Oh right, money.

I think the most insane thing about CAW is that even if you try not to use anything other than base game objects, as long as you have other EPs installed, the game will require the end user to have them installed too.
Really? Bizarre. Sorry, then. I bet you could somehow get around that though, couldn't you? Use a third party tool to extract the files and plop them in the right place? Or is it not that simple?

Baron
uknortherner
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 February 05, 23:28:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really? Bizarre. Sorry, then. I bet you could somehow get around that though, couldn't you? Use a third party tool to extract the files and plop them in the right place? Or is it not that simple?

Nope. It seems to be a built-in requirement. Basically, CAW takes a snapshot of all the EPs you have installed and then sets them as a requirement for anybody else who uses your hood, even if all you are actually using are the base game terrain paints and objects. Trying to run the 'hood with missing EPs - even when that 'hood lacks any objects of lots related to the EP always results in a CTD, presumably because the game can't substitute or remove the missing objects. I suppose it was meant to simplify the uploading process to the Exchange where it would automatically display the required EPs (except it doesn't - the Exchange doesn't list EPs at all, or any useful information for that matter) to avoid confusion for the person downloading it.

There probably is a way around it, but it'll be well beyond my knowledge and expertise, and I get the feeling that the final outcome will be a heavily-borked neighbourhood that'll last a week before exploding in a BFBVFS.

INTJ (44/12/38/67).
"We're building into all of our games the ability to pay for things along the way, and consumers are enjoying and embracing that way of the business." -EA CFO Blake Jorgensen
dragonic
Blathering Buffoon

Lurker extraordinaire

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 February 06, 07:16:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the other hand, considering the reading and search skills of some of the n00bs that show up here, I suspect this sort of library is more and more the norm in some places.

I think the most recent game updates fixed the lack of library skill book problems. I saw them there in Sunset Valley and Riverview.
Try using the patch downloader over at MTS if your game fails to update.
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011 February 06, 09:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the most recent game updates fixed the lack of library skill book problems. I saw them there in Sunset Valley and Riverview.

I am fully patched up to date and there are still no skill books in jfadeworld's library.

jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: 2011 February 06, 18:45:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am fully patched up to date and there are still no skill books in jfadeworld's library.
I wonder if there are skill books in the library in the west suburbs? I stole that building from Sunset Valley. I'll have to go and see when I play later today.

My Sim just went to the library to skill gardening and found a skill book on the shelves. But it seems like only one shelf has the skill books... Hrm. I wonder if it just takes time?
« Last Edit: 2011 February 06, 19:16:55 by jfade » Logged

desertwolf
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011 February 06, 22:30:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game save CTD me 3 times when I tried to move in a fambly. I deleted that.  Creating a new hood was fine though.

I got a message I was missing items, yet also I got a bunch of items that were installed alongside.  The only noticeable thing missing was the wallpaper at the gym in the miltary area.  I have all EPs and SPs btw but hardly any store/CC stuff.

Bookshelves had no skill books so I replaced them with the Corral ones to get them.

I do suggest adding street lamps because a lot of areas are darker than the inside of a boot.

On one side of the street in the middle of the trailer park  (the side closer to the big park) the lots overlap the sidewalk half way.

Downtown lots are showing lot names like "EP03/World/EP03_broadPass/LotName:Com_shell_Divebar02_40x40"

I do love the trailer park (I'm partial to tiny lots) so I got most of my sims living there. I'm somewhat surprised by the number of plants in the community garden. It seems somewhat cheat-ish but my poorer sims thank you very much.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011 February 07, 00:36:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I played your world for a couple of hours today, and didn't experience any problems. I think lots that line up to the road look a lot better, but I didn't notice any overlapping the roads. I'll have to check on that.

This ended up being sort of the project of the day. I added about 40+ Matyian puddings to your save file. I was able to open it just fine and like I said, I added over 40 sims and never had one CTD. If anyone is interested in testing this world with puddings in it, you can get the save file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ekc7uo8h37koe80

It doesn't include everyone's pudding, since I wasn't quite finished, and I had to make minor changes to about 5 sims due to lack of hair or clothing (which I don't have because I don't like), and of course it doesn't include Pescado since he doesn't have a pudding posted. It also hasn't really been played any longer than it took to add all those puddings, so it shouldn't have any EA generated sims in it, but those things are sneaky and fast so you never know. The library from Sunset Valley does have the bookcases that contain skill books, and I added some to the other library before I zipped up the save. Most of the puddings live in the trailer park or in the plastic boxes, with the exceptions of Lorelei and Witch who are in their own houses that they provided, and a few puddings who live in the one-bedroom homes near the Stadium.

If sharing this file violates some obsure Maty protocol, let me know and I will delete it. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested in avoiding some work.   Wink

ETA: I played another version of this save for a few hours today and had no freezing or lag or crashes. Nice, clean world so far.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2011 February 07, 20:36:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The game save CTD me 3 times when I tried to move in a fambly. I deleted that.  Creating a new hood was fine though.

I got a message I was missing items, yet also I got a bunch of items that were installed alongside.  The only noticeable thing missing was the wallpaper at the gym in the miltary area.  I have all EPs and SPs btw but hardly any store/CC stuff.
I may've used a few store items accidentally. It shouldn't be a big deal though, they should just replace with EA objects.

Bookshelves had no skill books so I replaced them with the Corral ones to get them.
I know about this. I'll fix it for the final version.

I do suggest adding street lamps because a lot of areas are darker than the inside of a boot.
Hmmm, good point. I'll look into it.

On one side of the street in the middle of the trailer park  (the side closer to the big park) the lots overlap the sidewalk half way.
This is intentional. I did it to get all the trailers the same size. There was a miscalculation of the roads. To fix this would require a buttload of work. The same applies to the butterfly dome. It doesn't bug me enough to necessitate a fix.

Downtown lots are showing lot names like "EP03/World/EP03_broadPass/LotName:Com_shell_Divebar02_40x40"
Refer to post number one.

I do love the trailer park (I'm partial to tiny lots) so I got most of my sims living there. I'm somewhat surprised by the number of plants in the community garden. It seems somewhat cheat-ish but my poorer sims thank you very much.
Heh, yes, it's pretty cheaty, but whatever. It works. Tongue No worse than the Riverview fishing lot.

I played your world for a couple of hours today, and didn't experience any problems. I think lots that line up to the road look a lot better, but I didn't notice any overlapping the roads. I'll have to check on that.

This ended up being sort of the project of the day. I added about 40+ Matyian puddings to your save file. I was able to open it just fine and like I said, I added over 40 sims and never had one CTD. If anyone is interested in testing this world with puddings in it, you can get the save file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ekc7uo8h37koe80

It doesn't include everyone's pudding, since I wasn't quite finished, and I had to make minor changes to about 5 sims due to lack of hair or clothing (which I don't have because I don't like), and of course it doesn't include Pescado since he doesn't have a pudding posted. It also hasn't really been played any longer than it took to add all those puddings, so it shouldn't have any EA generated sims in it, but those things are sneaky and fast so you never know. The library from Sunset Valley does have the bookcases that contain skill books, and I added some to the other library before I zipped up the save. Most of the puddings live in the trailer park or in the plastic boxes, with the exceptions of Lorelei and Witch who are in their own houses that they provided, and a few puddings who live in the one-bedroom homes near the Stadium.

If sharing this file violates some obscure Maty protocol, let me know and I will delete it. Just thought I'd share in case anyone was interested in avoiding some work.   Wink

ETA: I played another version of this save for a few hours today and had no freezing or lag or crashes. Nice, clean world so far.

Cool beans. I'm sure other people who play MATY self-sims will like this. I play a mix myself, and the populated version I'll ultimately release will not contain self-sims.

Annette
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011 February 18, 13:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else put a sim in The Simmerset (165 N Calhoun St) ? So far everytime I do the game crashes and reboots. I have tried this several times now, with mods and without and still get the crash. The crash happens early on the second day, after the sim has been up a short time.
Other houses I've tried play  just fine. Even the other apartment, the loft one with the beautiful big verandah.
This is a beautiful world. I love the mix of city and country. I especially like the military base with its own housing. Love all the houses.  Having plenty of flat land to add more buildings is great too.

Some custom content is coming down with the world, The Scarlet Kitchen, Pure Bathroom and Gaby Bedroom, these are from SimCredible and Simpossible. These are nice things that I didn't have so it's all good; just letting you know in case you didn't mean to include them.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011 February 18, 14:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some custom content is coming down with the world, The Scarlet Kitchen, Pure Bathroom and Gaby Bedroom, these are from SimCredible and Simpossible. These are nice things that I didn't have so it's all good; just letting you know in case you didn't mean to include them.

That was actually intentional on my part.  I included them with my Cube home for that Ultra Modern look.  The Cube also has some decrapified Store content, so if you don't have them decrapified in your game, they'll just get replaced with equivalent items.  I used the living room and study furniture from Modern Minimalist set, and bathroom items from the Bayside set.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011 February 18, 16:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, you're jfade now?
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2011 February 18, 16:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, you're jfade now?

No.  If you had bothered to read the original post, you'd see that jfade used a couple of houses I made:

Credit, again, for the myriad of starter homes goes to plasticbox of MTS. Jeromycraig also provided the laundromat and The Cube, a modern house on the north end. All other houses were either built by me or stolen from EA hoods.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
jfade
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2011 February 18, 22:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else put a sim in The Simmerset (165 N Calhoun St) ? So far everytime I do the game crashes and reboots. I have tried this several times now, with mods and without and still get the crash. The crash happens early on the second day, after the sim has been up a short time.
Bizarre. I might have to replace the house with something else then. I'll try to replicate this myself and see if I can get any insight on it. I don't doubt you or anything, it just seems odd. I'll have to see where I stole that home from too.

Other houses I've tried play  just fine. Even the other apartment, the loft one with the beautiful big verandah.
This is a beautiful world. I love the mix of city and country. I especially like the military base with its own housing. Love all the houses.  Having plenty of flat land to add more buildings is great too.
Thank you. Really, though, if I hadn't been able to nab so many lots from other places, I would probably have never bothered. I am enjoying the military base myself, which is funny cause I didn't expect that.

Yes, that comes from Jeromycraig's lot. I dunno if I could remove that from the World's Sims3Pack file, so that will be left to the user to remove.

So, you're jfade now?

No.  If you had bothered to read the original post, you'd see that jfade used a couple of houses I made:

Thanks, jeromycraig, for this wonderful response. Next time you want to try and spork someone, BattyCoda, I suggest you read the whole thread. Novel idea, I know.

BattyCoda
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2011 February 20, 02:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't sporking. Not my gig. Just asking. Love the world, by the way. Excellent job by you and all the creators, even jermy Smiley
friendlyquark
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011 February 20, 06:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had it going for a couple of days, both the save file and the world, everything working peachy so far. Haven't had any problems with the lots at all. Nice job.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: