More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 14:04:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  I have a problem with S3PE
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I have a problem with S3PE  (Read 5677 times)
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
I have a problem with S3PE
« on: 2011 February 24, 14:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am trying to merge files with S3PE, and I open the folder and try to hit control A to select them all and nothing happens, it does not select them.  I hit A, it selects one file.  I searched around to see if there was a solution to the problem and found nothing anywhere about it.  I downloaded an updated version of the program in case that was the problem.  I then restarted my computer.  I tried a different set of items to select.  Still, it did not work.  I am not computer savvy, is there a simple fix for this problem?

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
Narmy
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: I have a problem with S3PE
« Reply #1 on: 2011 February 24, 15:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Click the first item in the list, hold down shift, and then click the last item. Dunno if it works with that specific program but it's worth a try.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 February 24, 15:14:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like you're starting off by already doing it wrong.  "Open" is used to work on a single file, which is why it won't let you select more than one.  Review the instructions in the Merged Files thread.  Which, incidentally, is where this should have been posted instead of starting a new thread.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 February 24, 15:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Click the first item in the list, hold down shift, and then click the last item. Dunno if it works with that specific program but it's worth a try.
I tried that too.

Cats don't hunt seals. They would if they knew what they were and where to find them. But they don't, so that's all right. - Terry Pratchett
Cats instinctively know the exact moment their owners will wake up. Then they wake them 10 minutes sooner.
CLmeow
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 February 24, 15:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It sounds like you're starting off by already doing it wrong.  "Open" is used to work on a single file, which is why it won't let you select more than one.  Review the instructions in the Merged Files thread.  Which, incidentally, is where this should have been posted instead of starting a new thread.
My search did not find that post.  I wiill search again, this time for that specifically.  Thank you

Edit: What an IDIOT I am!!!!  It's been so long since I last used S3PE I forgot how to import the files!  I was importing them wrong.  Sorry for bothering you guys and thanks for the help.  I hope you don't flame me too badly for being such an idiot.  I was opening the file, not importing the packages.
« Last Edit: 2011 February 24, 15:30:39 by CLmeow » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: