More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 09:18:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Squashed baby
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Squashed baby  (Read 9181 times)
rudeandnotginger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Squashed baby
« on: 2011 January 27, 11:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ That is happening. Didn't have any trouble until it was time for babby to age up. It only appears to affect that one kid, as its twin does not resemble a badly rendered torus. Using AwesomeMod, Twallan Mastercontroller, and Twallan Storyprog.
« Last Edit: 2011 January 27, 22:25:30 by rudeandnotginger » Logged
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Squashed baby
« Reply #1 on: 2011 January 27, 12:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try deleting it with moveobjects, deselecting the fambly, reselecting the fambly, and see if it respawns non-deformed. If this doesn't work, consider it to be a crippling birth defect, and split it from the fambly and delete it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 January 27, 15:37:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

^ That is happening. Didn't have any trouble until it was time for babby to age up. It only appears to affect that one kid, as it's twin does not resemble a badly rendered torus. Using AwesomeMod, Twallan Mastercontroller, and Twallan Storyprog.

it's
it's

BAD. BAD RUDE GINGER!

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
PrinJess
Blathering Buffoon

I shall take ovur the wurld wit grammer!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 January 27, 15:41:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, what a corrupted "babby".
rudeandnotginger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011 January 27, 22:24:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try deleting it with moveobjects, deselecting the fambly, reselecting the fambly, and see if it respawns non-deformed. If this doesn't work, consider it to be a crippling birth defect, and split it from the fambly and delete it.
Will do. I got frustrated last night and just TOTALLY ANNIHILATED via Master Controller it on a separate save, but I will try your way now. Although splitting it from the fambly does not work, as I've already thought of casting the mutant into foster care and doing this causes a CTD. Most interactions with the babby cause a CTD besides total annihilation and feeding.
Edit: Moveobjects deselect/select fambly unsquishes the babby but it's refusing to age up and appears to CTD at 7a on the day after the birthday should have happened. I think I'll just play the nuked-babby save and TFB.
« Last Edit: 2011 January 28, 00:39:47 by rudeandnotginger » Logged
Figwit
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 January 28, 07:15:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coming out of lurk mode to suggest that you could have some cc clothes that have been wrongly ticked for babies.  If you could get the baby to CAS you might see what they are and get rid of them so that this doesn't happen again.  The baby will grow up ok.  Grin
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 January 28, 23:10:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't really tell this from your screenshot; is a simbot holding the squished baby or is the baby part simbot?  If it's part simbot, do you have a hidden trait mod?

I had a mod that made the hidden traits available once and ended up with a child who aged up with the mummy trait. Later I saw a postal worker who moved and walked like a mummy. Talk about slow mail delivery!
rudeandnotginger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 January 29, 03:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't really tell this from your screenshot; is a simbot holding the squished baby or is the baby part simbot?  If it's part simbot, do you have a hidden trait mod?

I had a mod that made the hidden traits available once and ended up with a child who aged up with the mummy trait. Later I saw a postal worker who moved and walked like a mummy. Talk about slow mail delivery!

Simbot is just holding the baby. It's a vamp baby but I don't think that matters. I looked in CAS on a different baby and I don't see any CC at all. I also combed through the toddler CAS and I didn't see anything odd. After what Figwit said I thought it might be something was baby or toddler ticked since I just merged a bunch of store items into about 15 different packages but nothing showed up. Master controller showed no hidden traits other than vampire. It's never happened before and the fambly correctly spawned 4 previous kids.
Madame Mim
Retarded Reprobate

Tards, Damned Tards and You Were Adopted.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 January 29, 12:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might also want to consider custom skins. I've never seen them cause a problem like that, but you never know.

Mia kusenveturilo estas angiloplena.
Tangie
Exasperating Eyesore

INFJ

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011 January 29, 14:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A month or so ago I had a baby age up into a deformed toddler. A very scary looking deformed toddler. Similar to your squished baby but bigger!

The baby was one of two twins but wouldn't age up at so I tried to force it manually, but the kid kept coming out deformed (I re-did it several times without saving). Finally I just switched households and the baby aged up normally, and I later went back and adjusted his age. This particular 'hood is getting very glitchy so I bet it's just a matter of time before it becomes a BFBVFS.
rudeandnotginger
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011 January 29, 22:19:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might also want to consider custom skins. I've never seen them cause a problem like that, but you never know.

I don't use them. I re-knocked up the breeder sim to see if it happens again.
Alexina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011 February 13, 15:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simbot is just holding the baby. It's a vamp baby but I don't think that matters. I looked in CAS on a different baby and I don't see any CC at all. I also combed through the toddler CAS and I didn't see anything odd. After what Figwit said I thought it might be something was baby or toddler ticked since I just merged a bunch of store items into about 15 different packages but nothing showed up. Master controller showed no hidden traits other than vampire. It's never happened before and the fambly correctly spawned 4 previous kids.

It could still be using some CC somewhere which is interfering with its graphics, maybe a skin tone or a non-official face slider.  I think I had something similar back in TS2 with customised skin tones which caused deformed babies.

On a side note that baby looks like the one I ran over in my car last week...

I'm outta here, had enough of these MATY wassacks.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011 February 14, 04:01:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like a pig.  Name it Wilbur.  Is there a babbycue for puddingspawn?

Tribulatio proxima est
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: