More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:49:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  What do those "chimes" mean?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: What do those "chimes" mean?  (Read 9037 times)
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
What do those "chimes" mean?
« on: 2011 January 09, 16:48:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just started playing a new game and noticed at night when my new sim is sleeping I hear these weird chimes playing (a series of tones like played on a xylephone..bong bong bong bong).

What do these represent?  She isn't accomplishing anything cause she's just sleeping.  I'm assuming it must be Awesomemod cause people I've talked to who don't use it have no idea what I'm talking about.
basbas
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: What do those "chimes" mean?
« Reply #1 on: 2011 January 09, 17:24:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yo, FlamingoKicker.
Stop creating new threads for random issues! There is a bug report thread, you know.

Also, this is an already-known issue. Search moar!
What is MOAR?   Angry
Lurk moar!
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011 January 09, 17:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just looked at its post history, and Flamingofucker has started a disproportionately large number of threads compared to its total post count.  Read the FAQ.  Learn to search.  Don't start a new topic when there is already a question thread.

STOP SHITTING IN OUR FORUMS.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011 January 09, 18:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do these represent?  She isn't accomplishing anything cause she's just sleeping.  I'm assuming it must be Awesomemod cause people I've talked to who don't use it have no idea what I'm talking about.
It could be someone else in the neighborhood accomplishing something. The game originally didn't have anyone in the neighborhood doing anything at all except standing there like posts, peeing on themselves a lot. Occasionally, you would discover they had apparently done something, somehow doing this while you were watching them not do it. AwesomeMod makes them actually do things, but as a side effect, the chime system occasionally makes noises.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2011 January 09, 18:30:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure it wasn't tinnitus?

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011 January 09, 18:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure it wasn't tinnitus?
Cwunts, leave the snark to people who are GOOD at it.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011 January 09, 18:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so sorry to ruin your forum. I DID search for the word chimes and got squat.  So I don't know how you expect me to get my question answered if I don't ask it.
Now feel free to flame this.

And I thought this was the forum for asking about the Awesomemod NOT a bug thread.  That's a completely different thread.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011 January 09, 19:06:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And I thought this was the forum for asking about the Awesomemod NOT a bug thread.  That's a completely different thread.

Yes.  A completely different thread, just like the "AWESOMEMOD QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION THREAD", which is where this should have been posted, had you bothered to look at the threads.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011 January 09, 19:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes.  A completely different thread, just like the "AWESOMEMOD QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSION THREAD", which is where this should have been posted, had you bothered to look at the threads.

But, like, looking for threads is, like, hard and stuff! Plus, they totes searched for all the various words that could also describe their problem and found "squat". So, like, maybe you should remember that this is a sims site and be nice and helpful?!

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: