More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 08:35:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Possible to nuke homeless?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Possible to nuke homeless?  (Read 6663 times)
firstcharmander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Possible to nuke homeless?
« on: 2010 December 23, 22:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it possible to nuke a homeless household?  The character isn't in the world, just listed under listhomeless command.  I can't invite that sim into the world and it shouldn't have existed after a bodysnatch.

I believe it's a copy or residue of a sim I placed in the world for bodysnatch.  The copy of the household (last name) listed under homeless is causing some EditSim issues.  This leads to a theory to another bug report I posted under the bug thread that I could not exit CAS after entering it.  I believe when I was using EditSim, there was actually two copies with same name and it lead me to edit a homeless sim instead.  Editing a sim that is homeless and not in the world causes you to be stuck in EditSim CAS.

Anyways, I think this could be solved if I could delete that bad sim from the world.
« Last Edit: 2010 December 23, 22:23:05 by firstcharmander » Logged
spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
Re: Possible to nuke homeless?
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 23, 22:27:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

try nukeimpostors.

Then you could try destroycorruptsims, maybe. I've never even used that, but I bet it's fun.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 December 23, 23:17:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you leave the sim in the library after adding them to the game to use body snatch, I believe the game will eventually add them into the game again as they no longer exist in-game, due to the use of body snatch, at least that's how it worked for me previously.  Now, whenever I want to use body snatch, usually to make twins or triplets identical, after adding them to the game, and using body snatch, I go into edit town and delete the said sim from the library, they never reappear after that.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 December 24, 03:14:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try destroyalltownies. Not sure why a sim would be suddenly homeless after bodysnatching them, but will check it out.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
firstcharmander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 December 26, 07:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried the destroyalltownies.  The tourist/visitor household was deleted in the process, just wondering if that is bad.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 December 27, 01:22:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't think so, no.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: