More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 08:41:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  New Neighborhood, No Mail
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: New Neighborhood, No Mail  (Read 2885 times)
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
New Neighborhood, No Mail
« on: 2010 December 28, 17:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a small issue as of late. I just reinstalled my game earlier this month and have started playing 2 custom hoods. What I notice with each is that the mail person shows up the first time, but never again. He doesn't come to pick up the bills and the sims never have any options on the mailbox again. If I don't pay the bills, I have the option that says there are bills that are overdue, pay now. Also, if things like packages or books get delivered I will have access to get it out of the mailbox. That's about it. Any ideas about what is going on? My game is strictly awesome and a tiny amount of store CC and build mode items.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: New Neighborhood, No Mail
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 28, 22:58:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure what your problem is, if there is one.

My mail person doesn't show up unless there is something to deliver.  I have the no bills lifetime reward which cancels those, so only when I send rocks/gems away for cutting/smelting, or when books/reward certificates are delivered do I see the mail person.

You said you can access the mailbox when things like books get delivered, so does the mail person turn up to deliver those or do they just magically appear in the mailbox?  As for mailbox interactions, there really aren't any unless your sim is good, evil or a level 10 gardener who can order omni seeds.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 December 29, 01:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get the paperboy/girl, but have not seen a mailman (or femailman) in my game in about forever.  I was not aware this was a problem.  Mail arrives, bills are paid, who cares?

Tribulatio proxima est
MistyBlue
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 December 29, 13:32:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know, the mailman doesn't show up to deliver any packages, they just appear in the box. I also only get the initial "you just moved in" bills and then none after that forever. Everything/character in the game is new and they definitely do not have any lifetime rewards in their pockets. I really hate not having the darn bills.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: