More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 10:46:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Problem withsims2: 2 maxis' ceiling lights--not showing cast or diffusion light?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Problem withsims2: 2 maxis' ceiling lights--not showing cast or diffusion light?  (Read 2932 times)
Shoshanna
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Problem withsims2: 2 maxis' ceiling lights--not showing cast or diffusion light?
« on: 2010 December 21, 21:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hello everyone... another simmer said that Lord Darcy may be able to help with this problem. The two ceiling lights in question are : 'light waves 'fun in the sun' and 'orbs of connectedness'. Their 'cast' or diffused' light does not show on the walls or floors.
I recently downloaded and installed Numenor's 'Scriptorium' and his 'Artimedes--Chimera' lamps --- which btw aren't maxis recolors. They are separately shaped lamps that are either floor or desk lamps.
I didn't change the maxis lighting when I downloaded/installed 'Scriptorium'.
I have since UNINSTALLED all of my downloads and CC ; and re-set my game.  Still the 2 lights will not work.
Is there any way to fix these two lights?? Also wondering what files in the sims2 program files are written for these lights. Can I delete the .nlo files and then re-set my game ?
All of Numenor's stuff was made for all the exp. packs and stuff packs ; and I have all of the sims2 games installed except Holidays.
Thanks in advance for any help.

I also tried to go into my profile to change my e-mail to my other one and I kept getting the message that my password was incorrect---this is the same one I used to sign up with. How can I change my password to switch to my other e-mail ; so I can get notifications and forum updates in my current box ?? Thanks again and sorry this post is so long-winded.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: