More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 20:50:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Help command doesn't work
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help command doesn't work  (Read 2807 times)
Jezabel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Help command doesn't work
« on: 2010 December 25, 15:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a problem when I use the "help" command while playing on my laptop. I type the command and nothing happens.

I also have a main computer that used to run with win XP and now has win 7. When I use the same command on it it works fine and I get the list of all the existing commands.Of course the game, patches, mods and CC are the same on both computers and everything but that command works fine and the same way in both computers.

Does someone know what could be the problem ?

The only particularity I can think of is that at first the ctrl+shift+c didn't work as it was used to open a program. I removed the shortcut of course and don't have that problem anymore but I thought it could be related and was worth mentioning just in case.

wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
Re: Help command doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 25, 21:45:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a problem when I use the "help" command while playing on my laptop. I type the command and nothing happens.

I also have a main computer that used to run with win XP and now has win 7. When I use the same command on it it works fine and I get the list of all the existing commands.Of course the game, patches, mods and CC are the same on both computers and everything but that command works fine and the same way in both computers.

Does someone know what could be the problem ?

The only particularity I can think of is that at first the ctrl+shift+c didn't work as it was used to open a program. I removed the shortcut of course and don't have that problem anymore but I thought it could be related and was worth mentioning just in case.

Do you have the cheat options enabled on your laptop?

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Jezabel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 December 26, 14:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes I do, I often use other commands, such as moveobjects or fixall and it works fine.

I also use the same aweconf.package on both computers to be sure that I won't have differences.
I play with only one saved game that I transfer from one computer to the other, so I copy everything (mods, CC etc...) to be sure that I won't have problems.
Freezerburn
Dimwitted Dunce

I haet F-ly retarded snowflaek

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 December 26, 15:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By stating nothing happens, do you mean the result is nothing or the game replied with invalid command entered?

ISTJ                       
Imma Ee Ass Elle
Don't Abuse The Search Box!
Jezabel
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 December 26, 16:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly, the result is nothing, just the cheat window closing and that's all.
No message or any other reply.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: