More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 16:55:31

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Face Template Out Of Order
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Face Template Out Of Order  (Read 5061 times)
Tuesday
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Face Template Out Of Order
« on: 2010 December 05, 21:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope someone can help me. I've been all over the internet trying to find answers and I'm not having any luck searching.

I reinstalled all my Sims 2 games yesterday. Somehow the face templates got screwed up. For example, the face 1 template is now appearing at the end of the face templates instead of appearing in it's normal first position. I have no custom content at all and am familiar with most common error/solutions with this game, this is something I've never seen before.

Is there anything at all I can do to reset this? If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it.
Chaavik
Dimwitted Dunce

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
Re: Face Template Out Of Order
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 06, 13:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you patch each EPl before moving on to the next EP? That was how I did the patching with all of my Sims 2 EPs and SPs to make sure that each EP was patched before I moved on to the next one.

I do know that Face Template #1 (Heart face) was supposed to be the very first face template to choose from. Your issue is perplexing.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: