More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 09:44:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Master of Seduction isn't working now
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Master of Seduction isn't working now  (Read 6586 times)
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Master of Seduction isn't working now
« on: 2010 December 08, 02:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only have Awesomemod in my game.  No other mods or hacks.  I have nver used the Master of Seduction game reward before but today I tried it but my sim got rejected.

I don't know if there is anything in the Awesomemod that would conflict with this reward working properly (heck, maybe EA borked it with their last patch, who knows?) but from what I hear the reward should normally work all the time, especially since the two sims were already good friends so her kiss shouldn't have been rejected.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Master of Seduction isn't working now
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 08, 03:07:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it work most of the time? The social acceptance rules are a complicated web of twisty tangliness, unlike TS2, so try other targets?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Count
jolrei
Senator

Son of Perdition

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 December 08, 19:36:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For example, in my experience, Master of Seduction interactions will still not result in woohoo if the target is too tired or hungry to bother (i.e. bars in the red).  This supports the "try other targets" advice, or try your target again later.

Tribulatio proxima est
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 December 08, 23:46:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She went to France and had no problem seducing just about everyone in the hostel.
Maybe it's just Bridgeport?  I'll see what happens when she gets back home.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 December 08, 23:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes targets just don't feel at all romantic when they are starving and covered in their own piss. That could be the problem. Bridgeport has a tendency to overload computers and result in sims that don't function.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
FlamingoKicker
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 December 09, 01:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That might be it.  She got invited to a party at the sims house and everyone seemed to be in good moods but when the sim went to compliment her appearance she gave her a look like she'd farted or something or maybe she's just not a dyke?  The lady the sim was after is  in the athelete career though so you never know.  Maybe she just didn't want to give away her secret to the papparazzis hanging around?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: