More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 21:56:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Q: Regular/Vacation Skilling Difficulty
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Q: Regular/Vacation Skilling Difficulty  (Read 4916 times)
shalunyturns
Asinine Airhead

Anecdone!

View Profile
Q: Regular/Vacation Skilling Difficulty
« on: 2010 December 04, 04:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you set the config for regular and vacation skilling difficulty, is it higher numbers like 10 make you gain skills faster or lower numbers like 1?

Sorry, I did read the manual but it didn't clarify enough for me Huh...because I have Awesome Mod vacation and regular skilling set at 10 and I don't seem to notice an increase in how quick they learn...

Thanx! Help very much appreciated. Wink

Marvin the Martian-"Oh goody! My illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator." Vivi Ornitier- "No more. I won't let you make any more instruments of murder!"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Q: Regular/Vacation Skilling Difficulty
« Reply #1 on: 2010 December 04, 06:42:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Higher values increase difficulty by that factor. This is why "1", the default setting, meaning "standard behavior" is the lowest value: AwesomeMod does not let you make things easier!

As for why you don't notice a difference, Vacation Skilling Difficulty only affects "non-vacation" skills. Otherwise vacationquests involving vacation skills could break. So you can learn a relevant vacation skill while on vacation at the normal rate, but if you try to use the vacation freezetime to learn regular-neighborhood skills, you take this penalty.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: