More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 07:56:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Sims 3 Store content will not show up at all
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 3 Store content will not show up at all  (Read 7522 times)
SomeHugeRetard
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
Sims 3 Store content will not show up at all
« on: 2010 November 29, 22:03:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least, I can't get anything past the very first store update to show up.  Everything installs fine.  I can't remember at what point the launcher tells me "Installation failed:  Please make sure your software is up to date blah blah blah", but everything that I click to install shows up in the download section under my documents, and in the launcher itself.  I've tried selecting all of the items, and clicking install, but nothing wants to show up.  I got the store updates from here, actually.

I have World Adventures, Ambitions, HELS and Late Night, my game version is 6.0.81.009001.  I do not have any kind of game changing core mods, and I know the resource.cfg(?) file has to be correct, otherwise the first store updates wouldn't be showing up to begin with.  I've been looking around for an answer for a long time.  I tried asking at MTS, but they're moral fags and banned my account over it, even though I didn't specifically mention that my games are pirated (HypersensitiveParoxysm hates my guts, anyway).  Google only brings up retards from Yahoo Answers that don't know anything.

So, I'm probably just stupid and am missing something really obvious.  But any kind of help would be appreciated.  Like I said, I've been searching around for a while, and this is pretty much my last resort.
Sarafina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Sims 3 Store content will not show up at all
« Reply #1 on: 2010 November 30, 00:02:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm probably just stupid and am missing something really obvious.  But any kind of help would be appreciated.  Like I said, I've been searching around for a while, and this is pretty much my last resort.

Yes, yes you are.  If you had searched here, you would have found the answer because it's been posted about a million times.  And no I don't hate your guts, we just don't tolerate laziness and stupidity here.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 November 30, 00:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anyone else want to marry Sarafina right now?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 November 30, 00:12:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to marry a prince!
Viscountess
kiki
Assgrabber
Stupid Schlemiel

ENTP - RULER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 November 30, 00:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't - we haven't been dating long and I haven't even met her parents yet...

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they'll feel all day." - Dean Martin
<Pescado>   Because hey, sometimes you have fun, and sometimes fun has you.
SomeHugeRetard
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 November 30, 01:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, yes you are.  If you had searched here, you would have found the answer because it's been posted about a million times.  And no I don't hate your guts, we just don't tolerate laziness and stupidity here.

I may be stupid but I'm not lazy.  I double checked around here, and will see if what I found will help.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 November 30, 01:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm probably just stupid and am missing something really obvious.  But any kind of help would be appreciated.  Like I said, I've been searching around for a while, and this is pretty much my last resort.

Yes, yes you are.  If you had searched here, you would have found the answer because it's been posted about a million times.  And no I don't hate your guts, we just don't tolerate laziness and stupidity here.

I may be stupid but I'm not lazy.  I double checked around here, and will see if what I found will help.
No, you're lazy too.  If you had used the search bar, you would have found a solution in the first post.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
SomeHugeRetard
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 November 30, 01:19:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well.  I found my answer anyway, so, thanks.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 November 30, 01:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm probably just stupid and am missing something really obvious.  But any kind of help would be appreciated.  Like I said, I've been searching around for a while, and this is pretty much my last resort.

Yes, yes you are.  If you had searched here, you would have found the answer because it's been posted about a million times.  And no I don't hate your guts, we just don't tolerate laziness and stupidity here.

I may be stupid but I'm not lazy.  I double checked around here, and will see if what I found will help.
No, you're lazy too.  If you had used the search bar, you would have found a solution in the first post.

But it is admittedly stupid.  Search bar, cereal box, it is all the same!  ...And some day my prince will come.
Sarafina
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 November 30, 02:22:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't - we haven't been dating long and I haven't even met her parents yet...

I'm not sure you want to; my dad owns a shotgun and is from Texas.  So there's that
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: