More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 06:43:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  This Sim deserves a medal!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This Sim deserves a medal!  (Read 4010 times)
bmtphoenix
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
This Sim deserves a medal!
« on: 2010 November 26, 21:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No...no it really doesn't.  But it has one anyway.  And it won't go away.  The sim was originally a male sim.  Change it to a female, and it has a slightly different medal hanging around its neck.  Back to a male, and it has a third, again slightly different medal.

To think he deserves a medal for being created...this is the most entitled sim ever.  Re-randomizing got rid of it.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen.  I thought it was kind of funny.
Invisigoth
Peedrinker
Malodorous Moron

INTP: pensive analytical skeptic.

View Profile
Re: This Sim deserves a medal!
« Reply #1 on: 2010 November 26, 22:29:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A queue is a line. A cue is a pool stick or a hint or guiding suggestion.
mistressgemini
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 November 27, 00:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No...no it really doesn't.  But it has one anyway.  And it won't go away.  The sim was originally a male sim.  Change it to a female, and it has a slightly different medal hanging around its neck.  Back to a male, and it has a third, again slightly different medal.

To think he deserves a medal for being created...this is the most entitled sim ever.  Re-randomizing got rid of it.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen.  I thought it was kind of funny.

I think you are too specific with the information you have provided. Would you be willing to edit your post and make it more vague?

Quote from: jezzer
Yeah, but in order for the species to remain strong, people who are completely unable to read & comprehend detailed written instructions need to be culled. Know that as I'm playing my game with all my shiny store content intact, I am appreciative of the sacrifice you have made.
YoungOldPrude
Corpulent Cretin

Cat-aholic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 November 27, 00:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Concurrence with Invisigoth aside, I feel deeply sorry for the cat in your avatar. You are not its caretaker, I hope.

"There are two means of refuge from the misery of life—music and cats." ~Albert Schweitzer

"Happy people can be so cruel."
~ Claudia of Silent Hill 3.
Painkiller
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 November 27, 01:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess bmtphoenix is talking about the medal reward you can get in some AMB careers. The medal is appearing while rolling sims in CAS 'cause you forgot to turn off the unlockoutfits code.
bmtphoenix
Asinine Airhead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 November 27, 06:35:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess bmtphoenix is talking about the medal reward you can get in some AMB careers. The medal is appearing while rolling sims in CAS 'cause you forgot to turn off the unlockoutfits code.

That would be it.  Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: