More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:15:35

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Country-style Grim Reaper
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Country-style Grim Reaper  (Read 5199 times)
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Country-style Grim Reaper
« on: 2010 November 13, 20:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else?

I park on your car.
gatopreto
Asinine Airhead

Yum, pudding!

View Profile
Re: Country-style Grim Reaper
« Reply #1 on: 2010 November 13, 21:08:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had something like that when I used Twallan's Story Progression (it aged the Grim Reaper into a weird outfit like that). That's when I decided my game is happier with AM only, even If I had to go around the hood adding cribs to every house.
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 November 13, 21:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only use AM Sad

I park on your car.
Jessnova
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 November 14, 19:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recognize that outfit - well minus the hat, I think.  After I installed a custom world, Niua Simoa from MTS, all my NPC's in that game showed up in custom outfits just like that.  At least they did at first.  A couple of Sim Generations later, they showed up in regular outfits again.  I'm assuming the ones generated for the hood had died or what have you, and the 'new' NPC's after that fell back on regular game defaults.

Mind you, the next time I started a new game save in a DIFFERENT world, half the NPC's looked like that too.  It didn't bother me much, since it wasn't widespread.  I deleted my Niua game save when I was done with that legacy, and haven't seen the red-shirts since.  I didn't uninstall the whole world, just deleted that particular game save.  Your game-mileage may vary.

-tastes like chikin
sheep_plushi
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 November 14, 20:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'll give editsim a go. It's not a game shattering bug, but a little unnerving and it sort of takes away from the mood when I'm killing the old people.

I park on your car.
tea_and_blues
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 November 16, 13:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jessnova, I'll look into this. I haven't had it happen to me while using Niua Simoa on my main computer - will test it on my hubby's - and I haven't had other reports of this happening due with Niua Simoa. Were you using the Base Game or pre-populated WA version?

<meh> siggie. </meh>
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 November 16, 19:50:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is nothing intrinsically special about the reaper's uniform, so changing it shouldn't have any real effects. Although you may end up screwing up the appearance, the functionality will remain.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jessnova
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 November 17, 02:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So... it's not supposed to be like that then?  Hm.  I'd just assumed it was a 'feature' or something, interesting but not all that important since I don't pay thaaat much attention to the Mailman and such.

It was the non-populated Base version, which I'd grabbed probably right before the newest fixed populated version came out.  I saw the update and contemplated switching, but didn't want to disturb my current legacy. I've just uninstalled the entire game for reinstall, so I can't take any pictures. (yeah, so much for my legacy, huh.)  Silly game started to CTD after the latest patch/LN.  I'm still putting things back together again. 

I'd thought it was pretty nifty to have custom 'uniforms' for a map, and it was hilarious to see Grimm waving his scythe around all black and blank apart from his red shirt and blue jeans. XD

-tastes like chikin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: