More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 19:33:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  Pudding Factory
| | |-+  Pudding Plots
| | | |-+  Caper Company - Dance Club - 25x25 lot
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Caper Company - Dance Club - 25x25 lot  (Read 15296 times)
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
Caper Company - Dance Club - 25x25 lot
« on: 2010 October 28, 23:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This club has a bouncer. He is currently set to let anyone in. Occasionally I'd see him leave his post and go inside to dance. The power of the boogie compels you I guess. Cheesy

I have all expansions and stuff packs.

Download

« Last Edit: 2013 April 01, 16:10:04 by jesslla » Logged

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
Re: Caper Company - Dance Club - 25x25 lot
« Reply #1 on: 2010 November 01, 00:01:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hee.  It looks great, but I'm going to have to tinker a little in Build/Buy with the wall speakers.  They're all set to "Classical" music.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
soozelwoozel
Senator

Success Weasel, School of notovny '11

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 November 01, 00:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, you don't spend your nights boogying on down to Vivaldi and Chopin? What is wrong with you, jezzllo?

KNOCK KNOCK, JUNIOR\'S HERE
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 November 01, 00:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you take full pictures of the lots you make? These shots here seem to imply it's a square with a bar that has some chairs in front of it and games on the left and right, it isn't very flattering. Plus there's no telling what the outside looks like.

No.

The building is a square with tons of windows. The bar is in the middle, bathrooms on each side in the back, the rest of the building is dance floors.

Most of my buildings are square, because I don't really give a shit about the neighborhood view. All the interesting stuff is inside. I also don't claim to be a good photographer.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 November 01, 00:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the interesting stuff is inside.

Are you sure about that?

Um, considering that I built the lot? Yes, I'm pretty sure that the interesting stuff is inside. There's not a lot of room left on the lot for stuff outside the building. It's got paint on the walls, and a roof, plus stairs up to the porch. OH HOW EXCITE!

Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 November 01, 00:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this bar in my game, it's FUCKING AWESOME.

soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 November 01, 00:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you take full pictures of the lots you make? These shots here seem to imply it's a square with a bar that has some chairs in front of it and games on the left and right, it isn't very flattering. Plus there's no telling what the outside looks like.

Thing is, a dance club needs space for dancing. So yeah, there is open space in the club, SO THAT PEOPLE CAN DANCE THERE.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 November 01, 01:01:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Note that I said nothing about the open space. I commented on how it looked like a sparsely decorated building with no thought put into it. Apparently, judging by how the outside, shape, and amenities (no bathroom? Really?) are "whatever", I don't think I'm wrong about that.

I was hoping I was, though, which is why I asked for full shots.

WTF? NO BATHROOMS!? I AM NOT EMMA. I always always always put bathrooms in my lots. I never take pictures of them, because they are boring. Toilet stalls, urinals in the mens room, sinks, and probably a mirror over the sink.

GTFO out of my thread dillhole. If you don't want to download my lot, I don't give a fuck. If you want to download it and completely it change it, I still don't care.

It is "sparsely decorated", not because there was no thought put into it, but because there was a lot of thought put into it. I wanted the lot to have a specific aesthetic, which it does. There's a shitload of windows, which limits decorating, and a ton of open space for dance floors, which further limits decorating.

I would, however, like you see you make a better lot. We can have a contest. If you pony up a dance club I'll take more pictures.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 November 01, 01:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The walls on the first two floors alone, I would bet without hesitation, took longer than it took you to make this lot. Granted, I didn't build the structure itself, but I think that's an equal amount of effort as just making a square, so let's compete with the insides.

My mistake for thinking there were no bathrooms, but this lot you've posted is just plain bad. It's plain beyond plain.

I'm sure they did, after all it takes time to be that tacky. I like rainbows and sparklies as much as the next person, but OMG.

My lot is supposed to be plain. It's supposed to be small, compact, and easy on the computer to run. I'm not trying to be a resource hog, if I wanted that I'd use the lots that shipped with EA.

HOWEVER, you did pony up pictures, so give me a little bit and I will post a poll (in retardo land) to let peeps vote on who has the better dance club.

soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 November 01, 01:33:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG. Were you on crack when you made that? It is eye-searingly colourful. Also, the dance cage is bloody disturbing, what with your creepy vole fantasies and all. Mind you, the black and purple theme in the bar is tacky, but in a good way.

soozelwoozel
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 November 01, 02:14:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have been around MATY long enough to know that deleting stuff is a no-no. FFS, Shouty Vole. You are lucky Witch is busy with hallowe'en broomstich duties tonight.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 November 01, 02:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Iz OK. We can has ePeen fightz now.

VOTE NAO

brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 November 01, 06:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meh, don't listen to the vole. My sims are enjoying that dance club very much,  gets lots of celebrities too.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2013 April 01, 16:10:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Updated the download link.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »