More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 18:49:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  Awesomeware
| |-+  Armoire of Invincibility
| | |-+  AwesomeMod!
| | | |-+  Stupid Q about Enable12Woohoo cant find the answer
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stupid Q about Enable12Woohoo cant find the answer  (Read 13455 times)
Clublion
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Stupid Q about Enable12Woohoo cant find the answer
« on: 2010 November 07, 15:49:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enable12Woohoo       

Disables hardcoded check against 12-woohoo. Does not actually enable it without additional XML hacks not included here.

Where can i download this needed XML hacks ?

i searched all over internet on google i write sims 3 XML hacks but i find just the toturials
Gastfyr
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Stupid Q about Enable12Woohoo cant find the answer
« Reply #1 on: 2010 November 07, 17:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are obviously not avaialbe here, so why ask here?

TS3: it's really cool if you don't look too closely! - bottles
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 November 07, 17:57:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recall there was one person...twoftmama, or something like that, who made them? I have no idea where they are, though. Go Google for it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Jeebus
Nitwitted Nuisance

MATY's Lord and Savior

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 November 07, 18:12:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enable12Woohoo       

Disables hardcoded check against 12-woohoo. Does not actually enable it without additional XML hacks not included here.

Where can I download the needed XML hacks ?

I searched all over internet on google.  I wrote "sims 3 XML hacks" but I found just the tutorials.

Grammar.  Use it.  And don't forget about that key in the bottom left corner called "Shift."  It is dying for you to use it.  Also, you fail at google.  If you had searched "sims 3 teen woohoo hack," you would have found several mods that would work.  I suggest using Twallan's Woohooer and Sleepfreedom mods together, as they are not core mods and as such are compatible with Awesomemod.

"Terminate the erroneous data" is an awesome euphemism for an abortion.
wizard_merlin
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 November 07, 22:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enable12Woohoo       

i searched all over internet on google i write sims 3 XML hacks but i find just the toturials

They are there, and as Pescado says, I believe twoftmama is the only creator making such mods which are compatible with AM.  Most other creators are including the hard coded removal which causes conflict with AM.  You really didn't search very well as they are very easy to find.

Did you just search "sims 3 XML hacks" or do you actually write sims 3 XML hacks?  if you write them, write your own, if that is the search term you used, try some different fucking search terms, perhaps more specific to what you want.

I am not a complete idiot, some of the parts are missing.
Simulate
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 November 08, 02:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enable12Woohoo       

Keep searching and you will find. Well, you will find the site where they will be hosted. Twoftmama is still working on them as there are lots of files to check. So it gives you time to SEARCH MOAR.

J. M. Pescado: "Closing this one as an ID: 10T error."
twoftmama
Blathering Buffoon

Domestic Goddess

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 November 10, 21:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am updating and testing them now. They should be ready in a few days. All of my mods are AM compatible. Smiley

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.

TFM'S Naughty Sims Asylum
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: