More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 03:30:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Late Night Arr
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Late Night Arr  (Read 40238 times)
Beldara
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Late Night Arr
« Reply #50 on: 2010 October 28, 06:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Itsuitakeda, I can definitely confirm that there's nothing new regarding CAW.

I have an official cd I bought yesterday of Late Night, all it does it it's usual small update to the latest version, and then installs the expansion.

If there's something to do with CAW I can only assume that the people that created that particular torrent added it in.

Like you, I'd be not inclined to believe they'd add it with expansion files, especially since CAW is its own separate entity.

KRYTEN: Absolutely sir, with the Kinitawowi *not* skinning you alive the moment they set eyes on you is one of their warmest greetings.
Itsadick
Asinine Airhead

"GO AWAY ALREADY!"

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010 October 28, 07:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Itsuitakeda, I can definitely confirm that there's nothing new regarding CAW.

I have an official cd I bought yesterday of Late Night, all it does it it's usual small update to the latest version, and then installs the expansion.

If there's something to do with CAW I can only assume that the people that created that particular torrent added it in.

Like you, I'd be not inclined to believe they'd add it with expansion files, especially since CAW is its own separate entity.

For the Record those who are concern of loosing CAW when Updating, you will unless your not going to use CAW it is advised by me, to not do it since you will get incompatible error and it will shut down. give them another 2 weeks for an update on CAW.

Signature to please the mentally challenged, Although I cannot please everyone because no one can.
YuRi <3 Unnie Saranghe!
No one cares about you any more.  There's a new flavor of tard already out.
Sad aw
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010 October 28, 08:05:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have they already updated CAW? that's odd it was not mentioned in patch notes. is it updated with Late night as in, it has new stuff from LN?
I'm just wondering because I haven't had a good answer asking in the stupid EA noob Forum. All they reply with, is "IDK I DONT USE CAW" I mean wtf!

Dunno, what problem is it to download and install? It's not like it sets your computer on fire. If it's not updated it will yell about version incompatibility.

because if it doesn't work then I would need a full re-install fking duh! and since I am building a world I wasn't going to risk it. After countless of forum posts I finally got a response that it doesn't work, which is what I figured in the First place until some idiot had to go and post here that it does work when it doesn't.  So If you truly did not know what the problem is or was, then you sir are an idiot. It's a simple question. I'd be amazed the day The sims Team releases a CAW update with an Expansion Pack.

One more fucking time in tiny speak for you:

Uninstall your current CAW. Download from the fucking link at the official website (right fucking here: http://www.thesims3.com/game/tools/world). Fucking install. Working CAW just for you.

I'm running CAW right now. Loading old worlds, starting new ones, and editing with absolutely no problems. LN installed, game fully fucking patched.
There is no patch for CAW just like there was no patch for CAW with Ambitions.

ETA: Pics or it didn't happen.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 28, 08:26:39 by myskaal » Logged
Itsadick
Asinine Airhead

"GO AWAY ALREADY!"

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010 October 28, 19:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have they already updated CAW? that's odd it was not mentioned in patch notes. is it updated with Late night as in, it has new stuff from LN?
I'm just wondering because I haven't had a good answer asking in the stupid EA noob Forum. All they reply with, is "IDK I DONT USE CAW" I mean wtf!

Dunno, what problem is it to download and install? It's not like it sets your computer on fire. If it's not updated it will yell about version incompatibility.

because if it doesn't work then I would need a full re-install fking duh! and since I am building a world I wasn't going to risk it. After countless of forum posts I finally got a response that it doesn't work, which is what I figured in the First place until some idiot had to go and post here that it does work when it doesn't.  So If you truly did not know what the problem is or was, then you sir are an idiot. It's a simple question. I'd be amazed the day The sims Team releases a CAW update with an Expansion Pack.

One more fucking time in tiny speak for you:

Uninstall your current CAW. Download from the fucking link at the official website (right fucking here: http://www.thesims3.com/game/tools/world). Fucking install. Working CAW just for you.

I'm running CAW right now. Loading old worlds, starting new ones, and editing with absolutely no problems. LN installed, game fully fucking patched.
There is no patch for CAW just like there was no patch for CAW with Ambitions.

ETA: Pics or it didn't happen.

Thank You For Providing Fucking Proof of this After 10 years, of getting told no By Everyone else every fucking where else. Who the fuck was I suppose to believe? FUCKING thank you.

Signature to please the mentally challenged, Although I cannot please everyone because no one can.
YuRi <3 Unnie Saranghe!
Sad aw
myskaal
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2010 October 28, 20:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're fucking welcome. Now go fucking enjoy building your fucking world.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2010 October 28, 21:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it my turn to say "fucking" yet?

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2010 October 28, 21:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it my turn to say "fucking" yet?

NO YOU LITTLE FUCKER, didn't you get the schedule? Next up is quickpixie.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2010 October 28, 21:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sadfuckingfaec*

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Itsadick
Asinine Airhead

"GO AWAY ALREADY!"

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2010 October 28, 21:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh great, now a shit load of crap a borken, No more Custom Skins :/ they cause UI problems WTF! this sucks nuts.  gotta go post this on borken section

YuRi <3 Unnie Saranghe!
Sad aw
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2010 October 28, 23:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh great, now a shit load of crap a borken, No more Custom Skins :/ they cause UI problems WTF! this sucks nuts.  gotta go post this on borken section

Take the UI mod out, don't need it anymore. When looking for skins, open the skintone box and with the scroll wheel on the mouse, just go down the box until you find the one you want.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2010 October 29, 03:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate you, itsadickheadu.

spockblock
Nitwitted Nuisance

Mugged by an iceberg! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2010 October 29, 06:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Take the UI mod out, don't need it anymore. When looking for skins, open the skintone box and with the scroll wheel on the mouse, just go down the box until you find the one you want.

Please don't help it.

AIDE to Assmitten | Ask Me How!
malexander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2010 October 29, 13:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Without ui mod this game sucks,I really hate ts3 skintones. Do anyone have a way to update this particular? Im not computer savvy, im a butthead.

I'm a special type of breed.
jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2010 October 29, 13:39:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Without ui mod this game sucks,I really hate ts3 skintones. Do anyone have a way to update this particular? Im not computer savvy, im a butthead.

YOU DON'T NEED THE UI MOD, IDIOT.  THAT WAS MENTIONED, LIKE, THREE POSTS AGO.  GOD!

malexander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2010 October 29, 14:15:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know im a IDIOT, whats your point? I took the mod out and none of my skins are showing up!!! I need to know how, do i get them to show up, is my question. Smarty pants Grin

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2010 October 29, 21:53:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know im a IDIOT, whats your point? I took the mod out and none of my skins are showing up!!! I need to know how, do i get them to show up, is my question. Smarty pants Grin

Scroll.  Up.  And.  Read.  The.  Goddamn.  Post.

Mosquito
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2010 October 29, 23:29:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scroll.  Up.  And.  Read.  The.  Goddamn.  Post.

You forgot to say FUCK/FUCKING/FUCKER or any other derivation of the word.

FOR FUCK SAKE.

Carry on.
malexander
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2010 October 30, 19:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

???I think I can read a little bit. My question wasn't answered or I didn't write my question correctly. I told you, I'm slow!!!! What can I say? Anyway I can't scroll down on the little bar that shows up it only has like six of them or something. That's what I'm talking about.  Love & kisses to everyone!!!!! Have a wonderful day. I just love u guys........... I think I need a hug or something..... Smiley

jezzer
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2010 October 30, 22:27:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate you so much right now.

HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2010 October 30, 23:45:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

???I think I can read a little bit. My question wasn't answered or I didn't write my question correctly. I told you, I'm slow!!!! What can I say? Anyway I can't scroll down on the little bar that shows up it only has like six of them or something. That's what I'm talking about.  Love & kisses to everyone!!!!! Have a wonderful day. I just love u guys........... I think I need a hug or something..... Smiley

You're not sure if you can read or not? I'm sorry, it must be really sucky to be that retarded. Sad I'd hug you, but I don't know if you can catch Tard from hugs, and I'd rather not find out.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2010 November 02, 12:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scold me if you like, but I have to ask it. I want to download the current Create-A-World, however I cannot download it using The Sims 3 website as I do not have a Registered copy of the game. If possible can someone please upload it somewhere? I have been searching Google and this website but have not found a link for the CURRENT version that works with Late Night. My apologies if I still happened to have over looked something.

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2010 November 02, 13:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scold me if you like, but I have to ask it. I want to download the current Create-A-World, however I cannot download it using The Sims 3 website as I do not have a Registered copy of the game. If possible can someone please upload it somewhere? I have been searching Google and this website but have not found a link for the CURRENT version that works with Late Night. My apologies if I still happened to have over looked something.

The link remains the same. You need to search MOAR. It's been posted here at least a dozen times.
Rubyelf
Feckless Fool

Fiddlesticks!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2010 November 02, 14:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The link remains the same. You need to search MOAR. It's been posted here at least a dozen times.
The link to the download that is available for people who do NOT have a registered copy of The Sims 3, which is required by EA to download from their website, you mean? If so I tried it, and installed it, and it said it was outdated.
« Last Edit: 2010 November 02, 14:16:22 by Rubyelf » Logged

High Distinctions for Forensic Analytical Science? CHECK! Honours? CHECK! Scholarship for PHD after completing my Majors? CHECK!
bloodredtoe
Corpulent Cretin

Less awesome than some of you

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2010 November 02, 15:21:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The link to the download that is available for people who do NOT have a registered copy of The Sims 3, which is required by EA to download from their website, you mean? If so I tried it, and installed it, and it said it was outdated.
You don't need to register if you use direct link to the file. Search the forum, it doesn't hurt.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: