More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:38:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6511 Members
Latest Member: zheng
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  THE MUNICIPALITY NEEDS YOU! SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: THE MUNICIPALITY NEEDS YOU! SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!  (Read 733025 times)
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: THE MUNICIPALITY NEEDS YOU! SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!
« Reply #375 on: 2013 August 21, 04:57:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

El Presidente has loosed the Cwurtz!
(All MATYzens instantly lose 3 points of charisma.)

There is less than a week to go and funding is still at about 20%

SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

Oona Klostermann for senate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: 2013 August 21, 15:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

El Presidente has loosed the Cwurtz!
(All MATYzens instantly lose 3 points of charisma.)

There is less than a week to go and funding is still at about 20%

SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY!

Hooray!  Poll time!

Join the Oona Klostermann High Society Club
Andistyr
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2013 August 21, 23:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I donated what I could.  Hope it helps.
ShortyBoo
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2013 August 22, 09:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I donated what I could afford to at the moment, which isn't a lot, but hopefully it helps some.
leofwen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2013 August 24, 19:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Donated what I could, hopefully it helps.
sora
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2013 August 25, 00:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sadly can't donate at the moment but would like to know how things are coming around? How much more is still needed?
lemmiwinks
Buttlicker
Dead Member

Moar gayer than Jordi

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2013 August 25, 02:04:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sadly can't donate at the moment but would like to know how things are coming around? How much more is still needed?

As much as you can afford. Give! Give til it hurts!

Please remember to click the "THANKS" button!
Viscountess
Gelina
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2013 August 25, 13:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

$100 of support added.
eblair
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2013 August 27, 22:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I donated what I could.
TheCarver
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2013 September 06, 20:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Late...but donated anyways.
LauRina
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2014 January 10, 03:52:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry I'm a n00b and a tard, but I wish to donate to this site because I lurk and enjoy it immensely, but I have a few questions I would like answered first, if someone will.

It appears to me that this fundraising goes on only during a certain time of year. Are donations accepted at any time, even not during the fundraising time?

Is PayPal the only option for payment?

It also appears that the last fundraising did not quite meet the quota needed? Apparently since the site is still going, someone would have made up the needed difference. If I donate, would my donation go to the next years' need, or just help to make up the last years' need that someone fulfilled temporarily until the money came in?

I ask this as twallan has recently retired, even though he originally stated he would see The Sims 3 through, but life circumstances change things so it was not possible.

Is Pescado going to carry on through the end of The Sims 3? Is he planning on going on to The Sims 4? I could find nothing on this in Search.

I do not have Awesomemod, nor am I planning on continuing to The Sims 4. I just feel that those who are continuing to support the Sims community, whether past or present, should be able to do so, including getting the help they need.

Since this site also still has The Sims 2, and now The Sims 3, I would guess the plan would be to stay around for awhile, at least as long as is possible depending on donations?

If someone will help with the answers to the above questions, I would appreciate it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2014 January 10, 13:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It also appears that the last fundraising did not quite meet the quota needed? Apparently since the site is still going, someone would have made up the needed difference. If I donate, would my donation go to the next years' need, or just help to make up the last years' need that someone fulfilled temporarily until the money came in?

The site wouldn't be here if the quota wasn't met.  Not everyone announces their donations, and the FOJ doesn't always announce that the quota has been met, but if the site is still up past the deadline, the quota was met.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2014 January 10, 14:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It appears to me that this fundraising goes on only during a certain time of year. Are donations accepted at any time, even not during the fundraising time?

Pescado has said in #grah at least once that he'll accept donations at any time. I think. Anyway, that's how I've interpreted his comments over the last few years.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
Senator

Spiderkiller

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: 2014 January 11, 08:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Confirming that you can donate any time, he just reminds us all when the renewals come through that we need to SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY.

Paypal is the only way, unless you can find someone to take your money and put it into paypal on your behalf.

Pescado will support the game as long as he is interested and we support MATY. I asked about TS4, he said he will poke around when it comes out and determine if it is worth his time. Pescado will support AM as long as we support MATY.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2014 January 23, 03:57:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SUPPORT THE MUNICIPALITY: THE TIME APPROACHES!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #390 on: 2014 February 11, 03:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oona realizes that many of her fans are pinching their pennies in anticipation of the day when my website gets back online, so you can all donate to the cause, but for this one time only, your esteemed priestess will grant you leave of your commitment so that you may pay homage to this lesser establishment.  Please contribute generously, or at least pretend that you did, so Oona can breathe the fresh air outside the 'dome for a long time to come. I think the witch is finally falling to our efforts!

cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #391 on: 2014 February 11, 23:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, as you all know, this site wouldn't be possible without your donations, so please donate generously so Pescado and his talents can stick around a while longer.  I know you enjoy the awesomemod and its derivatives, so please, if you can spare perhaps $50 or $100, that would be great.        Don't believe a word of it.  Oona is being blackmailed by Pescado and the witch. MATY is actually making a profit and Pescado is laughing his way to the bank. Save your money for something more constructive or charitable.

Chinchillagrl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: 2014 February 12, 03:42:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

$10 donated. Wish I could give moar to the cause.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: 2014 March 08, 21:04:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oona was sure the Municipality was gone forever.  A week without service.....shame on the lackluster maintenance crew.

socurious
Exasperating Eyesore

Loki Craptastic!

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: 2014 April 10, 02:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A donation of $25.00 towards Levini's choice of avatar/name change for Eurotrash. Do iiiiiittt!

..."you should certainly be well-read in a subject before you pass judgement on it," Solowren
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #395 on: 2014 April 26, 02:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And here, of course, I grudgingly pledge my allotted endorsement for the continued funding of MATY, as per the witch's cruel demand.  Please don't jam up the PayPal all at once.

Levini
Corpulent Cretin

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: 2014 April 26, 04:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A donation of $25.00 towards Levini's choice of avatar/name change for Eurotrash. Do iiiiiittt!

Aww Thanks, But I guess now it isn't needed, seeing how Eurotard got a can. Why not you do what you want with it.

I am a beacon of sin.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: 2014 April 26, 15:07:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww Thanks, But I guess now it isn't needed, seeing how Eurotard got a can. Why not you do what you want with it.

If you're suggesting givesie-backsies, then I suggest a doming.  Your post count is much too low to squash tards with the vehemence you have demonstrated, and much much too low to prescribe the returning of donation money.  Do not attempt to rise above your true heritage as a low bred miscreant.

Viscount
immortelleMuse
Blathering Buffoon

INTP

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: 2014 April 26, 15:32:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I don't have paypal, but I know someone I can pay back to bum off their paypal, so a donation will be coming by later today or tomorrow since I've been lurking here since practically forever and find the site extremely useful, especially awesomemod.

But I was wondering what was the amount for Countess? Or Viscountess? I won't be able to donate too much, but deep down I've always wanted a title (I know they're silly and useless or whatever, but still.) I tried searching for that one post about the different titles but couldn't find it.

No matter how old you are, no matter how badass you think you are, if a toddler hands you their ringing toy phone-- you answer it.
cwurts
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #399 on: 2014 April 26, 23:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I don't have paypal, but I know someone I can pay back to bum off their paypal, so a donation will be coming by later today or tomorrow since I've been lurking here since practically forever and find the site extremely useful, especially awesomemod.

But I was wondering what was the amount for Countess? Or Viscountess? I won't be able to donate too much, but deep down I've always wanted a title (I know they're silly and useless or whatever, but still.) I tried searching for that one post about the different titles but couldn't find it.

Perhaps instead of buying a useless title for yourself, you could use your donation to call for Oona to be voted into the Senate. From there, Oona would have a greater influence on MATY as a whole, and the dawn of a golden age shall begin.  Or you could say, a vermillion age - like the glorious vermillion locks in Oona's hair.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: