More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:07:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Sims 2 Apartment Life
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Sims 2 Apartment Life  (Read 10854 times)
Amberyl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
The Sims 2 Apartment Life
« on: 2010 October 19, 17:23:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to repair windows xp pro yesterday and now my sims2 apartment life is saying "Conflict with Emulation Software".  We did some research and we have no emulation software on the computer and we have the original DVD/CD for Apartment life.  I couldn't uninstall by the program or add/remove programs, so I read another post somewhere to delete the directory and then remove the program, which worked, reinstalled apartment life and it is having the same problem.

Can anyone help me with this?

I would greatly appreciate it.
Aimlak
Blathering Buffoon

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

View Profile
Re: The Sims 2 Apartment Life
« Reply #1 on: 2010 October 19, 17:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a search bar that's a hell of a lot easier to find than the New Post button. Use it. (Protip: It's labelled "Search:")

Quote from: Assmitten
Oh COME NOW Mr. Serious, we both know there's people who like to be digitally watched while they digitally fellate someone in a platypus suit.
Amberyl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 October 19, 17:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have searched and nothing helps.....

is that what you mean??
Aimlak
Blathering Buffoon

Touched by His Noodly Appendage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 October 19, 17:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then you fail at searching. However, since you seem to be capable of decent grammar, except for the failure to properly use the shift key consistently and the useless repetition of punctuation marks (Seriously, don't do that.), I will be nice and advise you to try searching using "Conflict with Emulation Software" as your search term. Full page of topics discussing the issue, including a first result that very clearly states what should be done. There, I used up all my niceness.

Quote from: Assmitten
Oh COME NOW Mr. Serious, we both know there's people who like to be digitally watched while they digitally fellate someone in a platypus suit.
Amberyl
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 October 19, 18:08:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the advice. As I have tried everything suggested and it still doesn't work.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 October 19, 18:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HOW TROUBLESHOOTING WORKS

We here at MATY -- while brilliantly witty and devastatingly gorgeous, with a fresh, minty aftertaste -- do not have INCREDIBLE PSYCHIC POWERS.  Because of this, we are unable to know what solutions to your problem you have or have not tried.  Therefore, it is a good idea to LIST the things you have tried, so we will know where exactly you stand.  A more comprehensive approach would be to LIST the things you have tried AND the exact results of each attempt, but we would not want you to fall out of your chair or anything.

If you tell us you have tried "everything", but do not tell us what "everything" entails, we have to assume you have skipped a critical step, and we therefore have no other option but to Point and Laugh and Poke You With Pointy Sticks.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
rosess
Dimwitted Dunce

I caught you a deelishus bass

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 October 19, 19:08:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the advice. As I have tried everything suggested and it still doesn't work.

Search from the main page so you get results from all forums.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: