More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 18:33:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Custom Television
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Custom Television  (Read 4204 times)
Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

Solving mysteries in a van

View Profile
Custom Television
« on: 2010 October 12, 22:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey folks. One thing I've been wondering recently is if anyone ever found out how to add custom video to television/video games yet. I'm really tired of seeing nothing but the same gardening show and having my Sims play a rousing session of gameplay trailers.

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
Re: Custom Television
« Reply #1 on: 2010 October 12, 23:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems really damn unbelievably coincidental that you'd ask this just a day after somebody posted on MTS, in various places, how to do it.
jezzer
Grammar Police

"Start a new thread" is the new "Search."

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 October 12, 23:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because OBVIOUSLY everything that happens on MTS is relevant to MATY.  Not everyone is as obsessed with MTS as you are, Vole.  Of course, not everyone got shitcanned from MTS for being a jackass either, so there's that.

<soozelwoozel>  Remember the days when jezzer used to have adorable pictures of ratties holding teddy bears as his avatar? Now it\\\'s all eyeless cave vagina spiders and despair.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 October 12, 23:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems really damn unbelievably coincidental that you'd ask this just a day after somebody posted on MTS, in various places, how to do it.

Here's the thing about conspiracy theories: someone has to BENEFIT from the conspiracy. What, exactly, are you proposing as the ill-gotten gain, here?

Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 October 12, 23:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, you know what, before this thread devolves into another shitstorm, could someone provide a link?

"There's a deep-seated paranoia that Americans have about not being Americans or something." - Billy Joel

"The problem with this country is that old fucks vote. We got shit to do, old folks don't, the only thing they have to do is judge you and vote." - Doug Stanhope
Claeric
Shouty Vole
Pinheaded Pissant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2010 October 13, 00:06:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the first fucking result on google. You don't have to know a thing about MTS to find it.

http://tinyurl.com/2a9wrur
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 October 13, 00:41:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you wonder why people are mocking you for your persistent shoutyness. Enjoy your last few days of freedom.

Turd Ferguson
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 October 13, 05:30:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's the first fucking result on google. You don't have to know a thing about MTS to find it.

http://tinyurl.com/2a9wrur

Christ, will you stop yelling over the internet?

And wow, all that damn work just to add a video to your television? Nice to know EA cares about the custom content community.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 October 13, 07:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This link of yours produces a blank page. Not the most useful search result.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 October 13, 18:50:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This link of yours produces a blank page. Not the most useful search result.

Works fine for me, it was apparently a tiny link for http://lmgtfy.com/ with "custom television sims 3" as the search inquiry.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: