More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 04:43:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6512 Members
Latest Member: jennXjenn
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Riverview Decline and Fall
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Riverview Decline and Fall  (Read 7318 times)
Renierius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Riverview Decline and Fall
« on: 2010 September 30, 12:41:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright..

None of you here are some sort of spooks, are you?

Well, good..

Anyways, I've just started Sims 3, downloaded it with Vuze.. used this Torrent: http://www.kickasstorrents.com/the-sims-3-pc-v1-27-patch-crack-store-items-content-hirya-t2887401.html

Played it for a bit, all cool and dandy.. made my own family in Riverview and stuff like that, progressed them a bit. Then I wanted to try out some expansions. So I downloaded a few of them, installed them.. all fine, they showed up as installed and all that. BUT THEN.. I started up the game and when it told me to pick a world it didn't show Riverview! So I can't get back to my family there.. is there anything I can do to fix this or something? I heard that it had something to do with a patch and that patch blocking out downloadable content like Riverview from pirated versions. Because Riverview is normally a free reward from registering the game online, or at least that's what I think it said. I haven't ever separately patched the game, just installed the expansion packs.

Do you know anything about this or any solutions? Please tell me!

Thank you in advance.

And by the way.. any mods or additions recommended for someone that just started out?
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Riverview Decline and Fall
« Reply #1 on: 2010 September 30, 13:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright..

None of you here are some sort of spooks, are you?

Would anyone tell you that?

Do you know anything about this or any solutions? Please tell me!

Thank you in advance.

Yeah, the search bar, under the user window, top of the home page. Works everytime! Oh, you are welcome.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
Renierius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 September 30, 14:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yes.. of course.. how could that have actually escaped my mind.. probably being a little bit burned out from looking around everywhere else.. but anyways, thank you for replying, would deleting Riverview from installed worlds and then reinstalling it in an attempt to fix it be able to somehow corrupt my Sims Family's savegame? Not that I'm that paranoid or anything.. I don't think that should have any effect on it, but it's just better to be safe then sorry.

.. Damned headache..
Grimma
Grammar Police

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 September 30, 15:03:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, yes.. of course.. how could that have actually escaped my mind.. probably being a little bit burned out from looking around everywhere else.. but anyways, thank you for replying, would deleting Riverview from installed worlds and then reinstalling it in an attempt to fix it be able to somehow corrupt my Sims Family's savegame? Not that I'm that paranoid or anything.. I don't think that should have any effect on it, but it's just better to be safe then sorry.

.. Damned headache..

I would answer you, but since you can't even manage to get a simple ellipsis right (and what's with the ellipses, in any case? What kind of idiot abuses ellipses to end a sentence in any case?) I suspect that backing up your families would be too complicated for your unsophisticated intelligence levels.

WARNING:PMs may be published if it contains butthurt or sporking which belong on the boards. And if I feel like it
Renierius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 September 30, 15:31:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What..? I did no such thing.. I'm not guilty, I swear..! I never use only two periods for a ellipsis or use one ellipsis to finish a sentence.. or use just two periods for aposiopesis..

OH FINE, you've got me, I use multiple periods in a row, not always the full three, to indicate medium pauses in my text.. bwah.

But anyways.. thank you for stating the obvious for me on that back-up idea, another thing I overlooked in my currently state of absent-mindedness, that should surely help out.
Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 September 30, 15:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a spook. We'll have agents at your house in 15 minutes.

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
HomeschooledByTards
Senator

warm n jiggly

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010 September 30, 16:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, no, you're just spookY. You get this confused all the time. Sad

What..? I did no such thing.. I'm not guilty, I swear..! I never use only two periods for a ellipsis or use one ellipsis to finish a sentence.. or use just two periods for aposiopesis..

OH FINE, you've got me, I use multiple periods in a row, not always the full three, to indicate medium pauses in my text.. bwah.

But anyways.. thank you for stating the obvious for me on that back-up idea, another thing I overlooked in my currently state of absent-mindedness, that should surely help out.

WUT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

What, specifically, is an 'aposiopesis'? Normally I can figure out what various losers mean by their abuses of the English language, but this time? DAMN.

[19:30] <sooze> YAY BFFs
[19:30] <sooze> Bestest Foes Forever
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010 September 30, 17:36:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An "aposiopesis" is a break in the middle of a sentence employed by authors wishing to convey a realistic conversation.
Phthon
Blathering Buffoon

Death is but the next great adventure.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010 September 30, 17:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What, specifically, is an 'aposiopesis'? Normally I can figure out what various losers mean by their abuses of the English language, but this time? DAMN.

Aposiopesis (pronounced /ˌępəsaɪ.əˈpiːsɪs/ from Classical Greek, ἀποσιώπησις, "becoming silent") is a rhetorical device wherein a sentence is deliberately broken off and left unfinished, the ending to be supplied by the imagination, giving an impression of unwillingness or inability to continue. An example would be the threat "Get out, or else—!" This device often portrays its users as overcome with passion (fear, anger, excitement) or modesty. To mark the occurrence of aposiopesis with punctuation an em dash or an ellipsis may be used.

Copied and pasted straight from Wikipedia.

I thought about being born again, but my mother refused.
snowbawl
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010 September 30, 17:37:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do not cite Wikipedia as a credible reference, but yeah.
Renierius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010 September 30, 17:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, no, you're just spookY. You get this confused all the time. Sad

Phew.. guess I won't have to break the glass of the zombie apocalypse survival prematurely then..

WUT IS THIS I DONT EVEN

Perhaps you could find out here, HERP DERP.

Harr harr, I can haz Trollin' TOO!

Thank you guys for helping me through my brainfart though, seems like it has worked!

Edit: Woah, you guys posted right in between of me writing this post, but thank you for clearing that term up then, it's what I meant.
Jeeves
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010 October 01, 00:36:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you could find out here[http://http//:http://www.google.com/], HERP DERP.
I am amazed by this. It must have taken you forever to find the proper protocol for MATY.

Edited to emphasize stupidity.
« Last Edit: 2010 October 03, 01:08:23 by Jeeves » Logged

Quote from: Asstear
6. Banned me from my own forum
Renierius
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010 October 02, 16:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you could find out here, HERP DERP.
I am amazed by this. It must have taken you forever to find the proper protocol for MATY.

It's not much different to others actually.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: