More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 20:40:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540270 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6513 Members
Latest Member: Linnie
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS3/TSM: The Pudding
| |-+  The World Of Pudding
| | |-+  Disappearing Sim=WTF??
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Disappearing Sim=WTF??  (Read 2736 times)
ChelleBelle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Disappearing Sim=WTF??
« on: 2010 October 06, 03:18:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I attempted to search for this, but failed miserably.  About a week ago, I was playing Sims 3 World Adventures ( I only have the base game and WA, no other expansions or stuff packs), and my Sim returned home from a vacation, at which point all of his saved outfits had disappeared.  I was perplexed and went into "choose an outfit"  at which point a borked Sim showed up as opposed to my Sim.  I took this as a sign to save and restart which went off without a hitch.  BUT , my Sim is now MIA, I can load his house but there is no menu and no Sim.  The family name comes up, but his avatar is missing, and as I said, when I load, no Sim and no menu to call him.  Does anyone know anything about this, or what I can do to recover said Sim?  Any help or thoughts are appreciated!  Huh
brownlustgirl
Knuckleheaded Knob

Giving EA the finger!

View Profile
Re: Disappearing Sim=WTF??
« Reply #1 on: 2010 October 06, 03:34:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was perplexed and went into "choose an outfit"  at which point a borked Sim showed up as opposed to my Sim.  I took this as a sign to save and restart which went off without a hitch. 

I want to know why you saved the game when something is borked? Might be highly unlikely to do anything to save your sim now.

"So you have to be hungry to eat, right? Hmph, imagine that concept."  Kirstie Alley
ChelleBelle
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 October 06, 03:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Agreed, stupid thing to do, but I was hoping it was a CAS issue and not a lot issue.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 October 06, 04:07:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: